Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 24, 2021
DOOCY Bombs Psaki: How About Joe Biden Apologize to Kyle Rittenhouse for Calling Him a 'White Supremacist?'
A jury of Kyle Rittenhouse's peers viewed all the evidence that he clearly acted in self-defense and ruled as such. Now, Kyle gets to decide who is getting the first defamation suit filed against them. Easy money says Joe Biden, who Kyle believed acted in 'actual malice' by calling him a 'white supremacist.' Every word out of the White House on the subject needs to be carefully chosen on the matter. One can assume DOOCY knew what the answer was going to be, but he asked the question anyway.
DOOCY asked the Rittenhouse question before, and Psaki dodged. Let's find out what happens this time, now that Kyle has been found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Please enjoy this video of their exchange followed by my dramatic interpretation.
Doocy: "Would the President ever apologize to...Kyle Rittenhouse for suggesting online and on TV that he is a white supremacist?
Psaki: Well, let's be clear what we're talking about here. This is about a campaign video...that use President Trump's own words during a debate...." pic.twitter.com/L8luq6eXHh
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) November 23, 2021
DOOCY: Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. It turns out everything that Joe Biden, Joe Biden's political party, and all of Joe Biden's supporters sitting in this briefing room said about Kyle Rittenhouse was misinformation. Will Joe Biden ever apologize to the seventeen-year-old for defaming him and calling him a 'white supremacist?'
PSAKI: In the president's defense ... Donald Trump.
DOOCY: What about Kyle being found not guilty by a jury of his peers makes Biden angry?
PSAKI: As I said, DONALD (clap emoji) TRUMP (clap emoji).
DOOCY: That doesn't answer my--
PSAKI: Trumpity Trumpy Trump Trump Trump.
DOOCY: We're really doing this?
Obviously, we won't get an answer until DOOCY gets to ask Joe Biden himself. Hey look! There the president is now!
As Biden Shuffles Away, Reporter Asks “When Will You Answer Our Questions, Sir"youtu.be
I guess Kyle will have to wait until after Thanksgiving to get his apology. I'm sure the Rittenhouse family is more thankful he's home with them for the holiday. Suing the pants off of everyone can wait until next week.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
What if Kyle Rittenhouse Was BLACK? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Provocation Charge Debunked - Louder ... ›
- CNN Lies About Kyle Rittenhouse 4 TIMES in 14 Seconds. - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden's: Thanksgiving Will Be Bad, Just Not As Bad - Louder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Been Plagued by Media & State ... ›
- Three You May Have Missed: Joe Biden's Not Stable, FBI ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Claims to 'Stand By' Rittenhouse Jury - Louder With ... ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Hammers Joe Biden, Mainstream Media ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Accuses Joe Biden of 'Actual Malice' - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Busted Maskless Behind Masks Required Sign - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki About Joe Biden's New Mask Orders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Goes on Vulgar Rant Against Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Can't Figure Out When to Wear His Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Joe Biden Plans to Enact Insane Travel Restrictions - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki on Flash Mob Crime Epidemic. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Media Lies to Cover for Joe Biden Being a Complete Failure - Louder With Crowder ›
- Doocy Bombs Psaki About Joe Biden's Horrible Week. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peter Doocy Challenges Jen Psaki on Putin - Louder With Crowder ›