Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 02, 2021
Watch Joe Biden's Message to America: As Bad As Thanksgiving Will Be This Year, At Least it's Not Last Year
Americans wait anxiously for the results of the Virginia governor's race. I am not acknowledging any of the exit polls I've seen because, as I said on Twitter today, I will not be tempting the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing. If I were to acknowledge the exit polls, I would point out a reason why they say what they say is the incompetence and unpopularity of Joe Biden.
Our puddingheaded president sent a Thanksgiving message to America today. As bad as things are this year, at least they aren't "as bad" as last year! So we have that going for us. Which is nice.
Biden says that he doesn't think anyone would "trade this Thanksgiving for last Thanksgiving," despite prices being "as bad as things are." pic.twitter.com/xoFNBORdhx
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) November 2, 2021
"The bottom line is that I think that, uh, anyone who would prefer, uh, as bad as things are now as far as prices hurting families now, would trade this Thanksgiving for last Thanksgiving."
Oh, and the creepy whisper thing is back too.
Joe Biden's whispering again 😬 pic.twitter.com/hCrQc2LnU5
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) November 2, 2021
When you think of it, for all the tapioca this man has where brain used to be, Biden has a point. I can see where some Americans would prefer this Thanksgiving to last Thanksgiving. We are a year into people realizing what a colossal mistake they made voting for him last November. Voters were sold a false bill of goods by Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) that Biden was a moderate who wanted to unify America. Or that he was coherent, competent, or even continent. Now a year in the Biden presidency, boy do they feel sheepish!
Having a year's worth of "I F*CKING TOLD YOU SO'S" is very helpful with the 2024 election starting tomorrow morning. So, yeah. In a way, this year's Thanksgiving may be better than last year.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial: Never Before Seen FBI FOOTAGE! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Redskins Keep "Offensive" Name. Native Americans Don't Give a ... ›
- YouTube Suspends Rand Paul for Mask Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci 'I Know Americans Like Their Freedom, but ... ›
- Anthony Fauci Flip-Flops on Cancelling Christmas - Louder With ... ›
- Dudes Get 'F*** Joe Biden" Chants Going at Football Games ... ›
- A Politically Incorrect Guide to Thanksgiving - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Confuses the Military Death Toll for COVID. - Louder With ... ›
- Flashback: Infamous "Cheers" Thanksgiving Food Fight - Louder ... ›
- Biden Claims $450K Illegal Migrant Payouts 'Not Happening' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Trial: The Biggest SELF-OWNS by the Prosecution - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Trial Judge: Someone was Filming the Jurors - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY asks: Will Joe Biden Apologizes to Kyle Rittenhouse? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Hits Back Hard Against Anthony Fauci's Attack - Louder With Crowder ›