Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Provocation Charge Debunked
The prosecution has been magnificently terrible during the entire Rittenhouse trial. They've made missteps, grave errors, and possible constitutional violations. But the prosecution has also made several idiotic arguments during the trial, and the Hail Mary they threw at the end to add the provocation charge was just pathetic.
PROOF: Kyle Rittenhouse COULD NOT Have Aimed His Rifle in Photo | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Using a single blurry frame of footage, Binger argued Kyle Rittenhouse set down his fire extinguisher and, for a moment, took aim at a rioter, provoking them into becoming violent. But it's complete and utter bullsh!t. It took Crowder minutes to tear apart this preposterous argument, which would require Rittenhouse to decide, in that singular moment, to aim his rifle with a left-handed grip, even though he's never seen holding his rifle in such a way.
But making the matter an even bigger joke is that Rittenhouse used a sling that kept his rifle positioned such that he wouldn't have been capable of aiming the rifle with a left-handed grip.
But, hey, don't just take my word for it. Steven--a man who does know how to use a firearm, unlike ADA Binger--demonstrates exactly why the provocation argument is bupkis.
"We're supposed to believe Kyle Rittenhouse[...] comes in, fire extinguisher down, switches from right hand to left hand, brings it up and, while running--less than a second to that next clip--while running switches it [back to his right hand]... It makes no sense."
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Kyle Rittenhouse vs The ENTIRE SYSTEM: What Would You Do ... ›
- Joy Reid Goes on Unhinged Rant About Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Loser Protester Assaults Woman Outside Kyle Rittenhouse ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Been Plagued by Media & State ... ›
- Peter Doocy Questions Jen Psaki About Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- CNN Lies About Kyle Rittenhouse 4 TIMES in 14 Seconds. - Louder ... ›
- Nicholas Sandmann Offers Support to Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- DOOCY asks: Will Joe Biden Apologizes to Kyle Rittenhouse? - Louder With Crowder ›