Kyle Rittenhouse vs The ENTIRE SYSTEM: What Would You Do?
Yesterday was an emotional day for the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. Shortly after taking the stand in his own defense, Rittenhouse was overwhelmed with emotions, causing him to break down in what appeared to be an anxiety attack. After a few minutes of trying to compose himself, the judge graciously stepped in, calling a ten-minute recess for Rittenhouse to calm down.
Kyle Rittenhouse vs The ENTIRE SYSTEM: What Would You Do? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
When he returned to the stand, Rittenhouse powered through the next few hours of testimony like a champ. But there's something to be said about the emotional moment on the stand.
Here's a kid—a no bullsh!t kid—on the stand for his life, recounting an event that most of America will never experience. There's nothing remotely comparable one could compare to literally fighting for one's life. Soldier's do it—they're trained for it—and even they break down from time to time.
But for those who may not understand—including many blue checkmark troglodytes and media talking heads who thought it a good idea to make fun of this kid, first of all, shame on you—Steven has a question for you: What would you do?
"Not only did he have to fight that night, but after that, he had to fight all of the media—remember the immediate story: white supremacist goes down to join militia; none of it was true. Had to fight the media. Had to fight the President of the United States in the court of public opinion. Had to fight Big Tech: GoFundMe, booted—hope he sues the sh!t out of them. Facebook, you can't praise Kyle Rittenhouse—really? Did you remove any articles that said he was a white supremacist? […] Nobody could get out accurate stories regarding Kyle Rittenhouse because they labeled him a mass shooter. So, the kid couldn't raise money—the kid couldn't raise money online in the most effective way possible with a legal defense fund at GoFundMe, to fight not only the trial, the media, the president, Big Tech, and—lest we forget—the FBI! The FBI had footage that they were sitting on this entire time […] What do you think you would do at 17?
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Rittenhouse Trial: The Biggest SELF-OWNS by the Prosecution So Far ›
- Top 5 Moments in the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial for Wednesday ... ›
- Rittenhouse Prosecution Destroys Media Narrative - Louder With ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Judge's Phone Rings During Trial - Louder With ... ›
- Crowder Reacts to Kyle Rittenhouse's Emotional Breakdown ... ›
- Rittenhouse Trial Judge: Someone was Filming the Jurors - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down as He Begins to Testify ... ›
- Rittenhouse Trial Update for Thursday - Louder With Crowder ›
- Judge Schroeder Applauds Veteran in the Courtroom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Vile Emails Sent to Rittenhouse Trial Judge Bruce Schroeder - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Judge Hammers Media's Coverage of the Case - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Lies About Kyle Rittenhouse 4 TIMES in 14 Seconds. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Provocation Charge Debunked - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top Five Angry Reactions to Rittenhouse Verdict RELOADED - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse IN STUDIO! Sit-down & Cigars With Crowder ›
- Inspector General: FBI Agents 'Failed to Report' Having Sex with Prostitutes in Addition to Other Crimes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kylee Rittenhouse: 'Media Accountability is Coming' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whistleblower: Feds Don’t Give a Damn About Pedophile Cases - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police refuse to apologize over Kyle Rittenhouse photo, - Louder With Crowder ›