Kyle Rittenhouse Makes 2022 New Year's Resolution: 'Media Accountability is Coming'
Kyle Rittenhouse has everything a boy who was acquitted of trumped-up charges and the victim of an attempted media lynching could want this Christmas. His family. Freedom. And also, really good defamation lawyers. Kyle hints that he might be hearing from those lawyers in 2022.
Rittenhouse told Fox News that "there's going to be some media accountability coming soon." Inspired, of course by Nicholas Sandmann, the last teenager that the media lied about. Sandmann keeps racking up million-dollar settlements from those media outlets and has even offered to partner up with Rittenhouse.
Since the day after those five different NOT GUILTY verdicts were announced, Rittenhouse has hinted about following in Sandmann's footsteps and suing media outlets who defamed him by calling him a white supremacist and lying about the most basic details of the story. Kyle's mother has hinted Joe Biden may want to lawyer up, too.
I'm not a lawyer, but if I were to guess, the media outlets would all settle before going to discovery. That would be where they needed to hand over all e-mail and minutes detailing what editorial decisions went into the news coverage of Kyle. In a perfect world, people like those at CNN and Joe Biden would at the very least be forced to testify under oath that they can't be counted on to tell the truth and that they lie for political reasons.
Everyone knows they do it. It would just be nice to see them forced to admit so aloud.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Been Plagued by Media & State ... ›
- Crowder Reacts to Kyle Rittenhouse's Emotional Breakdown ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse vs The ENTIRE SYSTEM: What Would You Do ... ›
- Joe Rogan UNLOADS on Media Coverage of Rittenhouse Trial ... ›
- Nicholas Sandmann Offers Support to Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down as He Begins to Testify ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty, Alyssa Milano Confused ... ›
- Watch: FULL DESPOT! Joy Reid Says the Unvaxxed Need to PAY! - Louder With Crowder ›