Kyle Rittenhouse Effect: Kenosha Elects First Republican County Executive in Decades
Those midterm elections are quickly approaching, and the Democrats have to be seeing the writing on the wall and sh*tting their pants. Like dropping a Biden-at-the-Vatican-sized load.
Biden is extremely unpopular—even amongst his friends. Polls are showing the Democrats are looking at a veritable ass whooping. And anecdotal evidence shows former Democrat offices flipping to Republican, which has to have the left cataplectic.
In one area that was the target of national attention for a long time, Kenosha, Wisconsin, one office long held by Democrats has swapped parties. Breitbart writes that preliminary reports show Republican Samantha Kerkman, who formerly served as a state representative, defeated Democrat Rebecca Matoska-Mentink, 51.32% to 48.5%.
Kenosha—just in case you were somehow able to forget—was an epicenter for Black Lives Matter riots following the shooting of Jacob Blake. Those riots were the impetus for the events surrounding Kyle Rittenhouse’s self-defense shootings, for which he was charged with multiple related accounts before being rightfully acquitted last year.
Now, the county executive position isn’t a partisan one, but it demonstrates who the people of Kenosha trust these days. Between two partisan individuals who have previously held public offices, the people of Kenosha chose the Republican over her Democrat challenger. And this is an area that saw extreme division around the Rittenhouse trial: the left which sought to crucify him and the right which correctly identified the shootings as self-defense.
What does this kind of change tell us as we look to the future midterms? I know I’m hopeful. This country needs the change. I don’t think our economy will survive if the Democrats can hold onto the Congress with two more years under Joe Biden (or his bimbo VP, who just may take over when Biden is ultimately ousted under the 25th amendment).
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
CANDYASS | CNN & Candyman Parody! | 2021 Official Trailerwww.youtube.com
- Of Course! Liberal Mob Comes After Rittenhouse Trial Judge Bruce ... ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Hammers Joe Biden, Mainstream Media ... ›
- Report: Two Billion in Insurance Costs for Protests - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Announces Specific Plans to Sue 'The ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Shares the Top Ten Things He's Learned - Louder ... ›
- This Comedian Perfectly Sums Up 2020 with One Important ... ›
- Rittenhouse ADA Claims No Self Defense if Armed - Louder With ... ›
- 'Completely justified': Steven Crowder adds context to the police ... ›
- Report: Kenosha DA Knew Rittenhouse Trial was a Loser, That's ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Returns, Feels Inspired By Johnny Depp - Louder With Crowder ›
- Congressman: If Republicans Win It'll be Civil War - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Debuts New Video Game - Louder With Crowder ›