'Completely justified': Steven Crowder adds context to the police-involved shooting of Jacob Blake
Here we go again. Police officers shoot and kill an unarmed man in Kenosha, Wisconsin, over the weekend. The incident prompted yet another anti-police protest to erupt over a situation that appeared to be wholly justified. Pro tip: If you find yourself holding a knife and the police have their guns drawn and aimed at you, don't turn your back to walk over to your vehicle. Don't open the door to reach in and grab something. If you do this, expect to lose your life. Your only option in this scenario is to comply or die. Here's Steven Crowder with more:
Use promo code LWC to save $10 on one year of BlazeTV.
Want more from Steven Crowder?
To enjoy more of Steven's uncensored late-night comedy that's actually funny, join Mug Club — the only place for all of Crowder uncensored and on demand.
- Jacob Blake's Mother Denounces Rioters and Praises Trump?! - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Documentary Explores PTSD, Suicide Among Cops - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Reportedly Raid 'Illegal Gathering' of Six People at Private Residence - Louder With Crowder ›
- MMA Fighter Unloads on Sudden 'Concern' for Police Officers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gina Carano Strikes Back, Announcing New Movie Project ›