MMA Fighter Unloads on the Left's Sudden 'Concern' for Police Officers
The death of police officer Brian Sicknick during the Capitol riot is tragic. It's horrible. The people responsible NEED to be held responsible. Period. End of sentence. However, I can't be the only one rolling my eyes out of their sockets at the left's sudden "respect" for the police. Not after a summer of Defund the Police/ACAB/F***12. Not the same politicians who if they didn't support #DefundThePolice, were at least supportive-adjacent. Not when they BLOCKED a police reform bill, just because the sponsor was a Republican. Spare me the concern now that you feel you can exploit Officer Sicknick for a political agenda. Or, allegedly exploit. Just because, Facebook.
Spare me. Spare anyone who has a friend or family member on the job. Also, spare MMA veteran Tim Kennedy as well.
Police officers killed in the line of duty surged 28% in the last year according to ABC news. Over 300 police officers died last year. Nearly 1000 were injured at protest protecting the protester's right to freedom of speech. I promise not a single person at the memorial service of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick could name another police officer that was killed in the line of duty this year.
What happened to Brian Sicknick was horrible. What happened to David Dorn was horrible. As was what happened to the over 300 officers who lost their lives in the line of duty. And the many more who are suicidal and suffering from PTSD. Tim Kennedy speaks for a lot of Americans. Don't virtue-signal over one officer when you normally act like you couldn't care less about the rest of them.
Jen Psaki: Everything to Know About Biden's RADICAL Press Secretary | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- A Black Man Was Stopped by Police While Jogging - Louder With ... ›
- 'Tolerant' AntiFa to Boston Police Officer: 'You Stupid A** Black Bitch ... ›
- 'Completely justified': Steven Crowder adds context to the police ... ›
- Antifa Protestor Stabs Police Horse with Nail-Studded Flagpole. But ... ›
- Report: Police Chief Fired for Charging BLM Vandals with Vandalism ›
- OPINION: If We're Going to 'Defund the Police' Then We Need to ... ›
- Disabled transgender wants police protection from criminals to avoid ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- New Report: Whites Actually Way More Likely to Be Shot By Police ... ›
- 'Defund the Police'? Deregulate the Second Amendment First - Louder With Crowder ›