Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 09, 2022
Judge who signed off on warrant to raid Mar-a-Lago once worked for Jeffrey Epstein
There's a lot about Monday's FBI raid on former-president Donald Trumps Mar-a-Lago home that should leave one questioning the legitimacy of the operation. CNN reported this morning that investigators had visited Trump's residence, meeting with his attorney to discuss and, in fact, lay eyes on the documents in question--the recovery of which is allegedly the basis of the FBI raid. So, why exactly was a raid necessary?
More questions arise at we look further into the machinations of the federal justice system. Case and point: A look into the judge who signed off on the warrant used to authorize the raid reveals that he was intimately involved with the late Jeffrey Epstein. You remember Jeffrey Epstein, right? Y'know, the guy who (didn't) commit suicide while in a jail cell awaiting trial for being a prolific sex trafficker. That Jeffrey Epstein.
Sealed search warrant here signed by Bruce E Reinhart, magistrate judge for the Southern District of Florida https://t.co/Vl1FkjjMt8
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) August 9, 2022
The Miami Herald reported back in November of 2018 that Bruce Reinhart "left the U.S. Attorney’s Office on Jan. 1, 2008, and went to work representing Epstein’s employees on Jan. 2, 2008." This guy quit a job with the government to defend a human-trafficking sex criminal. If that wasn't enough to make you question Reinhart's lack of ethics or morals, he also decided to switch sides in the Epstein case, the Herald explains,
"In 2011, Reinhart was named in the Crime Victims’ Rights Act lawsuit, which accused him of violating Justice Department policies by switching sides, implying that he leveraged inside information about Epstein’s investigation to curry favor with Epstein."
So, Reinhart isn't exactly shy about not only working for a dirtbag but also pulling a Benedict Arnold when he sees an opportunity to benefit.
According to Reinhart, however, "he never represented Epstein — only Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, described by some victims as Epstein’s sex slave." I'm sorry, I don't think working for the people who aided the human trafficker and not the human trafficker himself is the solid defense you think it is, bud.
What we know is that this guy is a man of questionable moral character, and seeing as how the FBI is already characterized as lacking any kind of ethics after the past few years, I find it curious that they would find someone like Reinhart to sign off on the warrant. It just makes one wonder what was in the warrant because, well, we know how the FBI is with warrants and stuff.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Rittenhouse Judge SLAMS Biased Prosecution: Lays Down THE LAW! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Awesome: Insurance Company Owner REQUIRES Employees Pack ... ›
- The COVID Death Count is Inflated — Change My Mind - Louder ... ›
- 'Completely justified': Steven Crowder adds context to the police ... ›
- A recent study found all-cause mortality rate is lower now than in ... ›
- Biden's New Deputy Assistant Secretary Once Defended Underage ... ›
- CNN Split-Screens Ukraine With Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Couple arrested for making porn with their adopted children ... ›
- BREAKING: Yes, Paris Terrorist Attacks Look to be Islamic. Now ... ›
- Kanye sends Pete Davidson into 'trauma therapy' - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: FBI Raids James O'Keefe Over Ashley Biden's Diary - Louder ... ›
- Sex therapist defends 'minor attract persons (MAPs)' - Louder With Crowder ›
- 160 people arrested in FL during human trafficking sting - Louder With Crowder ›