Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 09, 2022
160 people arrested in Florida during human trafficking sting, includes teachers and Disney employees
Our favorite law enforcement officer is out doing the Lord's work. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd held a press conference this morning, outlining the 160 people arrested in a large human trafficking sting, including prostitutes, people seeking to procure sexual services, and other people related to the sex trade.
Out of the 160 people, only a handful of people arrested were from Polk County.
Judd took a moment to address the victims of human trafficking before bringing attention to a few people who were caught up in the sting. One of those people was Deputy Police Chief Jason DiPrima. Another was a state corrections offer. Another worked at a public high school as a computer technician out on bond for having sex with a student.
Carlos Gonzalez is a math teacher at New Dimensions High School who was also busted in the operation. He was one of the few from Polk County. John Layton is a track coach at West Orange High School and was also arrested for attempting to solicit a prostitute, and he was arrested while wearing a shirt from the high school track team!
Grady Judd: Disney worker, teachers among 160 arrested in Polk County human trafficking investigatioyoutu.be
"Where would we be with an undercover operation and no Disney employees?"
A bellhop and an independent photographer contracted by Disney were both caught up in the sting, too!
You're welcome to watch the entire press conference. Sheriff Judd weaves in plenty of good jokes and witty commentary--which is just another reason why we like him so much. The first reason is that he's a law enforcement officer who is actually out to enforce the law and get bad guys off the street, and he's supported by other people in the justice system in Florida who are out to do the same. And they don't allow people who aren't out to enforce the law to poison that system.
Ain't no criminals duckin' Grady Judd. And on that note, I will leave you with the greatest piece of music you'll ever hear... Or maybe just the best thing you'll hear today.
Stephon-Ducking Grady Pt 2 Ft Gbeezy DotTruufwww.youtube.com
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Everyone Making Discovery's New Drag Kids Show Should Go to Prison-- | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Matthew McConaughey: BASED or CONFUSED About Guns ... ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell Moving to 'Low Security' Prison - Louder With ... ›
- Hawaii Teacher Arrested for Sex with 13 Year Old Student - Louder ... ›
- Judge who signed raid warrant worked for Jeffrey Epstein - Louder ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: YouTube Gave Me ANOTHER Strike: Here's Why ... ›
- Carjackers interrupt couple having sex - Louder With Crowder ›
- Father Claims Teacher Took His Son to Dance Performance ... ›
- School Files 'Sexual Harassment' Complaint Against Three Middle ... ›
- Man sucker-punches bystander fracturing his skull - Louder With ... ›
- Close to 150 School Officials Charged With Sex Crimes Against ... ›
- Sheriff Grady Judd apprehends more sexual predators - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police frisk, arrest woman over posting 'offensive' memes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell hosts etiquette classes in prison - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ghislaine Maxwell goes there in new interview from prison - Louder With Crowder ›
- Nine-year-old girl gets beat on school bus by older boys - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida sheriff roasts murder suspect, rapper - Louder With Crowder ›