Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 12, 2022
Watch: Father demands answers after teacher took his son to dance performance with sex offender
In the olden days, parents needed to sign permission slips for their kids to take school trips to the park across the street. In 2022, Chemistry teachers take students to drag show shows with pedophile performers. Allegedly. It's what was alleged by this father, who spoke to the Houston school board.
Whoa. A parent in @HoustonISD alleged at a meeting yesterday that a teacher took his underage son to a drag show with a sex offender. The school allegedly did nothing. pic.twitter.com/pCAWM6M1XE
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) June 10, 2022
There is a lot to be offended by, according to what is being alleged by this father. His son's chemistry teacher is also the, quote, "latinx columnist" for a local LGBTQ magazine. "Latinx" is what white liberals call "latinos." In the magazine, the teacher wrote about bringing several underage students to the performance. According to this father, the teacher "took [his son] to a drag show when he was underage and it was really bad. It was a really bad experience."
If I had to pinpoint the most offensive part, it's that the performer was Albert Alfonso Garza, aka Tatiana Mala-Ñina. Garza/Ñina made news in 2019 for a) taking part in Drag Queen Story Time in a children's library, b) having a criminal record of sexually assaulting an eight-year-old, and c) the library saying "whoops, I guess we should have done a background check."
The chemistry teacher, allegedly, took underage students to see that guy. I would have a hard time believing that a columnist for a local LGBTQ magazine would not know about Garza/Ñina's now public past.
Sadly, there are teachers who feel it is their responsibility to indoctrinate children, and to hell with parents if they disagree. The father was a lot calmer about the situation than I would have been.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Teacher Tries to Explain Non-Binary to Students, Is Wrecked ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Teacher Explains Being 'Sneaky' With LGBTQ Support - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Organization Invites Gay Porn Star to Speak - Louder With ... ›
- Florida Teacher Speaks Out Against Don't Say Gay Bill - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Shares Video Flipping Off Parents - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Will Throw a Kid at You If You Oppose Mask Mandates ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Preschool Teacher Uses Class Trip to Push Her ‘Agenda’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher placed on house arrest has victim over for more rape - Louder With Crowder ›
- 160 people arrested in FL during human trafficking sting - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher arrested for twerking on another student during prom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Florida resident speaks out against LGBTQ+ indoctrination - Louder With Crowder ›
- Houston bar owners are forced to sleep in their businesses - Louder With Crowder ›