Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 04, 2023
Watch: Nine-year-old girl gets beat down by older boys, and neither the school nor the bus driver did anything
Another horrific example of how we're failing children has gone viral. This video has over 35 million views of older boys beating down a nine-year-old girl on a Florida school bus. And by beating down, I mean WAILING on her head. Older boys, one of whom looked like he could be at least thirteen years old. Nine-year-old girl. No one did anything.
Viral video shows two boys beating a 9-year-old girl on a school bus in Homestead, Fla. on Feb. 1. The mother of the girl says she has reported bullying to Coconut Palm K-8 Academy but was informed they couldn’t do anything. pic.twitter.com/y3FlfrtNyJ
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) February 3, 2023
Beatdowns like this where no one steps in, especially in a public education setting, are all too common. And while I can understand kids aged 10-13 not doing something, you know who could? THE F*CKING BUS DRIVER. Call for backup. Pull the bus over. Pull the thirteen-year-old-looking boy off of the nine-year-old girl and wait for police to show up.
A report from Breitbart News states the "alleged" victim’s mother (I guess we have to say alleged) is pressing charges against the Coconut Palm K-8 Academy and pursuing criminal charges against the suspects. It's also not the first time her children had become victims of bullying...nor the first time the school didn't act.
I already drew the line, and I was also on phone with the district – I spoke with someone from the district – and the only thing they could advise me of was to continue to speak with the principal and pull up a bully report.
Miami-Dade County Public Schools issued a statement saying police arrested the offender and he is being "charged accordingly." Good.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Coach Deion Sanders tells his 1-11 football team they suck and should transfer... in his FIRST meeting ›
- Councilwoman in Hot Water After Lobbyist Allegedly Pays for Her Boob Job ›
- 'Leave your f***in politics at the state line': Kid Rock GOES OFF on Californians bringing their crap to red states ›
- Woman Has Epic Elevator Meltdown Over Someone She Claims Isn't Masked Up Properly ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru While Sitting In Her Car. It Gets Dumber. ›
- Weird Al makes a joke about Elon Musk "banning" parodies on Twitter, users dare to be stupid about it ›
- 160 people arrested in Florida during human trafficking sting, includes teachers and Disney employees ›
- Man Assaults Teen Girl for Not Wearing a Mask But Gets Knocked Out By Another Passenger ›
- Controversial Billboard Shows Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as Actual Piles of Poop ›
- EXPOSED: The Real Reasons Democrats Are Fighting 'School Choice' and Charter Schools…. ›
- Deion Sanders' speech to students on acting like men - Louder With Crowder ›