Here's where we're at with the feds 'executing a warrant' on Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago
On Monday morning, the fed executed a warrant on former-president Donald Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago. Trump broke the news himself on Truth Social, but he used the word "raid." It's very important to not use the word "raid" and use "executes search warrant" instead because that's what the feds want.
MSNBC'S Frank Figliuzzi says 'FBI agents do not like the term "raid"'. Moments later, MSNBC updates their lower third to "executes search warrant" pic.twitter.com/KHCXTzJf6p
— Kayvon Afshari (@KayvonAfshari) August 9, 2022
Why the raid happened is anybody's guess. Neither the FBI nor the Department of Justice, as of me writing this right now, have commented on it. Allegedly, the raid has to do with Trump taking boxes of classified documents with him when he left the White House. There were fifteen boxes of classified documents, some even marked "top secret," that had yet to be returned to the National Archives. Feds opened a grand jury investigation over the issue in May.
If you are saying to yourself, "Wait, that's it," you aren't alone. The media and Never-Trumpers believe there HAS to be something more. And that the feds would not take the unprecedented action of raiding a former president over the Presidential Records Act. There HAS to be something more.
Speculative/wishful commentary on CNN has been along lines of: There must be a really big reason for this. Must be. The FBI wouldn't just do this over the Presidential Records Act. It's got to be something big... https://t.co/GP92uM7sAa
— Byron York (@ByronYork) August 9, 2022
Short of there being some other bigger reason, critics believe this looks like the federal government being weaponized against a political opponent and claim without evidence that Joe Biden and/or the people who control Joe Biden would use the federal government this way.
- 2010: Barack Obama’s IRS targeted conservative groups affiliated with the Tea Party movement.
- October 2021: AG Garland directed authorities to target angry parents at school board meetings.
- November 2021: FBI whistleblower reveals the bureau is investigating parents as domestic terrorists.
- January 2022: Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe likened mainstream conservatives to terrorists and called for them to be surveilled.
- August 2022: Democrats pass a new spending bill that will use the IRS to target the middle class.
No further information is available at present, outside of a lot of yelling on Twitter and cable news. We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website will continue to monitor the situation and update you on any late breaking developments.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
SHENANIGANS! Can Americans Trust The FBI Anymore? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- The Inexperienced Armorer from 'Rust' Once Gave Gun to Kid ... ›
- Warrant Issued for Teacher Who Sent Inappropriate Messages ... ›
- MUST WATCH: Mark Levin Brilliantly Lays Out Wiretapping Proof ... ›
- WH: 87,000 new IRS agents aren't going to audit middle class - Louder With Crowder ›
- We Have Updates About the Trump Raid, Guest: Kari Lake - Louder With Crowder ›
- Memo signed by Trump declassified documents - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former president's niece believes she knows who the mole is - Louder With Crowder ›
- UNCOVERED: What do Trump and Indians Have in Common?? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Steven Crowder interviews Donald Trump Jr about FBI Raid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whistleblower says FBI is shelving child sexual abuse cases - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Donalds WRECKS Biden's economic policy - Louder With Crowder ›