Joy Reid gets wrecked by Rep. Byron Donalds on her own show and it's fun to watch
An unexpected hero to emerge from those dastardly 72 hours Congress was expected to do their jobs was Rep. Byron Donalds. We at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website have been fans since the beginning. When the NeverKevins needed someone who wasn't Kevin McCarthy to nominate for Speaker of the House, they went with the 6'2, 275 lbs Florida Congressman.
Joe Reid invited Donalds on her MSNBC show. After getting wrecked this badly, I don't see her inviting him back.
Joy tried the "Republicans want to destroy social security" schtick on him.
Joy, I'm a finance professional. I do more than just Congress. I worked in the financial community. I'm telling you. Social Security will go insolvent.
She attempted to attack Florida's common sense voter-integrity reform to the Florida Congressman.
[Florida has] the best election laws in the country. Florida laws are the best election laws in the country. Go ask Arizona, go ask California, go ask New York. We do it the best.
Then came claims Republicans don't want to talk about "racial history."
The issue with Critical Race Theory if you distill it down to K-12 education is you do not have the ability to have the detailed conversation of Critical Race Theory at the graduate level. And so here's my question. If it seeps down into K-12 education, is it stuff students shouldn't be prepared to be dealing with? Shouldn’t students just be learning about reading writing and arithmetic?
Reid got the last word in claiming that CRT isn't taught in K-12. Which is at best semantics, and ignores the teacher's unions fighting to teach CRT in K-12.
There was another part of Rep. Donalds' appearance that his colleague Rep. Eric Swalwell noted.
#BREAKING Rep. @ByronDonalds admits on @thereidout that @SpeakerMcCarthy is kicking me, @RepAdamSchiff, and @Ilhan off our committees purely out of vengeance.
— Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) January 11, 2023
Two things. One, I'm okay with vengeance. Two, you put your dick in a spy.
It's not enough for conservative officials to have the right opinions on issues and policies. You also need to ability to go on non-conservative outlets to sell those issues. And in the case of legacy media content creators such as MSNBC, where you know you'll be met with animosity and disdain, you need the skill to counter all their arguments and not fall into leftist traps.
Byron Donalds is well-versed in doing all of that. He needs to be out there more.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Insane in the Ukraine: Joy Reid and Trevor Noah Think Something is Racist!?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Here's where we're at with the feds 'executing a warrant' on Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago ›
- 'You're a formulated pickle pauper': Lip reading 'expert' reveals argument between Kevin McCarthy and Matt Gaetz ›
- Watch: Pete Buttigieg declares Americans could save money if... they could afford to spend more money? ›
- Watch: Tasteless CNN stooge invokes Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest to attack GOP over Kevin McCarthy drama ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru While Sitting In Her Car. It Gets Dumber. ›
- Joe Biden Gets Distracted by Shiny Object, Starts Rambling About Children and Aliens for Some Reason ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw embraces Democrat rhetoric, calls 20 republicans who oppose Kevin McCarthy 'Terrorists' ›
- Watch: Couple Makes Out While Wearing Masks, Doesn't Understand How Masks or Kissing Works ›
- Kevin McCarthy follows through, YEETS Dems off committee - Louder With Crowder ›