Mother of girl who lost state championship opportunity to male runner speaks out: "Kids are forced to celebrate it"
Adeline Johnson, who is a girl and has only ever been a girl, finished fourth and will be missing out on a state championship opportunity. Critics are saying she was robbed because placing second place was Athena Ryan who, while claiming to be a girl now, ran track as a boy up until 2021. That was only two years ago. By critics, I mean... hi. It's me. I'm the critics. It's me.
Me and an army of other parents, one of whom was the mother of one of the other runners who saw an opportunity taken from them. She spoke to the Daily Caller anonymously.
“It’s heartbreaking to see what happens to these kids and how scared they are to even show the slightest bit of body language that might indicate that they aren’t happy with it. They’re, like, forced to celebrate it.”
Telling girls to celebrate having opportunities taken from them is where the "debate" is most maddening. A teammate of Lia Thomas -- the trans NCAA champion who was mid at best when she was a he named Will Thomas -- spoke out to Matt Walsh last year. It was made clear to the girls BY ADULTS that "if you speak up about it, your life will be over in some way, you’ll be blasted all over the internet as a ‘transphobe,’ […] you’ll never be able to get a job."
"If you even bring up the fact that Lia’s swimming might not be fair, you’re immediately shut down and called a hateful person, or transphobic."
"So, Penn actually brought in people high up in the athletic department to talk to us, like brought in someone from the LGBTQ center, they brought in someone from psychological services."
Here is where we're at in America. One side of the debate, the side that believes in biology, feels that because boys are born with certain biological advantages in strength and athletics, it is unfair for them to compete against girls. Effectively robbing girls of opportunities like scholarships and being able to discover themselves as they learn, grow, and develop. Also, forcing young girls to change with classmates who have male body parts is weird and people who support forcing them to do so should feel disgusted with themselves because you're a gross person. That is one side of the argument.
The other side of the argument thinks you're a homophobic transphobe. It's also the side that controls the White House, Hollywood, and 99.86% of the media.
Tell me where the middle ground is. Or even better, tell the parents who are having their daughter's future and opportunities ripped away from them by cheaters.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Joy Reid gets wrecked by Rep. Byron Donalds on her own show and it's fun to watch ›
- Watch: Art imitates life as dude goes viral dressing like a girl and dominating in high school basketball ›
- Sex Change Regrets With Former Transgender, Walt Heyer ›
- Watch: King leaves public school over woke indoctrination, but not without giving school board an earful ›
- Alarming video shows transgender high school student beating the crap out of a girl. Or, the dude might have been trans? ›
- 'What the Hell Are Y'all Doing?' Black Mother Goes OFF on School Board Over Antifa Teacher ›
- Watch: Former ESPN host goes scorched Earth on "mediocre men" competing in girls' sports, calls Lia Thomas a bigot ›
- Viral Meme Compares Gas Prices to Zombie Apocalypse Will Smith Movie. Zombies Had It Allegedly Cheaper ›
- Girl track star (who was a boy track star two years ago) brags about PR as she steals opportunity for state championship ›
- "Transphobia" causes two runners to skip state championship - Louder With Crowder ›