Watch: Tasteless CNN stooge invokes Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest to attack GOP over Kevin McCarthy drama
Two pieces of Damar Hamlin news. One, he is communicating and the VERY FIRST THING he wanted to know is if Bills beat the Bengals. Which a) they would have (go Bills), and B) makes him the football guy of the millennium. The other is CNN dickhead John King invoking Hamlin to attack Republicans over a debate.
Hamlin went into cardiac arrest after a football collision. While America prayed, medical personnel rushed to perform CPR on the field. John King tried to draw a comparison between that and *checks notes* a Congressional debate about rules.
Disgusting: CNN invokes Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest to warn against GOP lawmakers.
"Imagine those two doctors that we just listened to who treated, and all of the people on the field who treated the Buffalo Bills player if they said, 'no, [I don't want to function as a team]'" pic.twitter.com/y1xbrSjLu6
— Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) January 5, 2023
Imagine those two doctors that we just listened to who treated, and all of the people on the field who treated the Buffalo Bills player if they said, 'no, [I don't want to function as a team].
Imagine you eating a bag of dicks. I'm sure Brian Stelter left some behind in his old office.
To the extent any member of congress is on "a team," it's not with the other 434 people in the room with them. It's with their constituents. That is what the "rebels" are fighting for. They feel the best way to represent their "team" is by making sure they have the tools to do what's best for their "team." They also believe Kevin McCarthy is not the guy. Agree or disagree, but nothing they are doing is irrational. Not to mention, this is how Congress is supposed to be.
More importantly, regardless of how corporate media content creators like CNN try to hype things up, NOTHING GOING ON IN CONGRESS IS LIFE OR DEATH. ZERO. It's a freaking debate. It's heated and feels like a neverending debate. As I write this, we are on round nine of voting. But it's a debate. It's not cardiac arrest.
It's sad because I thought John King was one of the non-douchebags working at CNN. Whoops.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
CNN is Fake News | Change My Mind | CROWDER CLASSICSyoutu.be
- Progressive congressman will take his oath on a $5 million Superman comic book. Yes, a comic book. ›
- Watch: Byron Donalds gives all-time response to reporter, claps back after Squad member launches racial tirade at him ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw embraces Democrat rhetoric, calls 20 republicans who oppose Kevin McCarthy 'Terrorists' ›
- Kevin McCarthy cuts deal with rebels - Louder With Crowder ›
- There Was an Entire Network of Fake Doctors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lip reading 'expert' translates Kevin McCarthy, Matt Gaetz - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Reid gets wrecked by Rep. Byron Donalds on her own show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin McCarthy follows through, YEETS Dems off committee - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin McCarthy DE-STROYS smug reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis exposes CNN's media malpractice - Louder With Crowder ›