Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 06, 2023
Eureka! Kevin McCarthy cuts deal with rebels and we might have a Speaker of the House today
News is breaking this morning that Kevin McCarthy has cut a deal with the rebels. Presumably, this means a vote today with Kevin McCarthy being elected Speaker of the House. Which, let's be honest, was the way this was always going to end. It is what it is. McCarthy's only job should be to say no to democrats and otherwise keep quiet.
This is a breaking news story and we'll be updating this post as more information becomes available. Or at the very least interesting.
HOUSE REPUBLICANS will hold a conference call tomorrow morning to walk through the deal Team McCarthy has cut with his opposition.
Important note: This is a phone call not an in-person meeting. Calls are much easier for leadership to manage.
— Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) January 6, 2023
My belief is a deal was cut judging by the number of last-minute fundraising appeals I've seen from rebel members. Gotta get that bag before it's too late!
Still no word on what's in the deal. But, allegedly, Matt Gaetz was telling people they got all they wanted. Also allegedly, he said this to Rep. Ilhan Omar. As opposed to Rep. AOC who, according to a lip-reading expert, he talked about shrubbery.
Rep. Matt Gaetz had been making the rounds on the D side today talking to members. He told Rep. Omar the anti-Kevin group got all they wanted but still weren’t voting for him yet, per source familiar
Photo cred to Getty/Win McNamee pic.twitter.com/KOV3FVLlXv
— Nicholas Wu (@nicholaswu12) January 6, 2023
What's in the deal is unknown. However, if the rebels ONLY got Chip Roy's rule changes that will allow amendments to bills and Gaetz's rule that bills should include only one subject, all this drama was worth it. Those two things alone will make a YUGE difference for the American people. Even if both changes are too subtle for most apolitical people to realize. Especially when corporate media, instead of reporting things accurately, overhypes everything that happens as literal life or death.
Any demands the rebels get on top are a bonus. Everyone is happy. The rebels get their changes and to prove their point. Kevin McCarthy gets to tell people he is the Speaker of the House.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- 'Embarrassing Himself': More conservatives get turned off after Donald Trump's latest anti-DeSantis rant ›
- Watch: Conservative Matt Gaetz names four simple issues we can find common ground with progressives on ›
- Watch: The bad boy of making movie popcorn takes the internet by storm because we live in silly times ›
- Congresswoman Takes Legal Action Against Opponent Who Claims She's A Witch And 'Puts Spells On People' ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw embraces Democrat rhetoric, calls 20 republicans who oppose Kevin McCarthy 'Terrorists' ›
- Watch: Tasteless CNN stooge invokes Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest to attack GOP over Kevin McCarthy drama ›
- Lip reading 'expert' translates Kevin McCarthy, Matt Gaetz - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin McCarthy follows through, YEETS Dems off committee - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin McCarthy DE-STROYS smug reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ilhan Omar defends her anti-semitism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Ilhan Omar wines she was only booted fro, House Committee because GOP hates she's Muslim - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Ilhan Omar whines she was only booted from House Committee because GOP hates she's a Muslim - Louder With Crowder ›
- Will kevin McCarthy impeach Joe Biden? - Louder With Crowder ›