Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 18, 2022
Watch: Conservative Matt Gaetz names four simple issues we can find common ground with progressives on
Republicans, in theory, are taking control of the House in January. I say "in theory" because not everyone in the GOP caucus is willing to vote for Kevin McCarthy for speaker and the margin is thin. One of the anti-Kevins is Rep. Matt Gaetz. The caucus has the next month and a half to fight it out. But whether it is Speaker McCarthy or Speaker Whoever, they'd be smart to listen to Gaetz as he lays out four BIPARTISAN bills that should be the first orders of business.
Yes, we're told we need to find common ground. The people who tend to tell us that also tends to mean conservatives should shut up and embrace whatever the left believes in that week. Matt Gaetz lays out four things EVERYONE should agree on, and even claims to have Democrats' support. (shout out Not the Bee)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) on what he backs for next Congress, with Democratic support:
• No campaign donations from federal lobbyists or PACs
• Ban on Congress members becoming lobbyists
• Ban on Congress members trading individual stocks
• Bills should include only 1 subject pic.twitter.com/2uZeMMkL7r
— The Recount (@therecount) November 14, 2022
- No campaign donations from federal lobbyists or PACs
- Ban on Congress members becoming lobbyists
Speaks for themselves.
- Ban on Congress members trading individual stocks
It's not shocking we haven't gotten this done. The lady who used to be in charge is married to a guy who made his fortune (allegedly) doing this very thing. But she's gone now. Anyone who doesn't support this in the House should be forced to explain to the American people why they don't on the floor of the House.
- Bills should include only one subject
Quote the Gaetz: "Something that worked well in Florida, a bill coming to the floor should only deal with one subject. I was incensed as a freshman when I had to vote on the 'farm bill' and whether or not to authorize war in Yemen in the same vote."
Or a more green example, an Inflation Reduction Act full of things that have nothing to do with inflation or the act of reducing it. The "act" is that when people vote against it, their opponents campaign claiming that person "doesn't care about inflation."
New flash. There is a LOT that conservatives and progressives can come together on. They're little things that won't get you as much social media attention as the bigger things, but they're still things. Issues that, albeit indirectly, would have a positive effect on America. I hope Gaetz continues to lead on this.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
BAN LIFTED: MONDAY, WE FIGHT LIKE HELL! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- 'Tell me you're mentally ill without telling me you're mentally ill': Lesbian has tubes tied due to Dobbs decision ›
- Topless Protesters Storm a Half-Empty WNBA Game To Protest Overturning Roe v. Wade ›
- Teen Legend Sets Up Two Pro-Choice Protesters With an Easy Question, Then Embarrasses Them With His Follow-Up ›
- Speeches by Chip Roy, Matt Gaetz are MUST WATCH - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin McCarthy cuts deal with rebels - Louder With Crowder ›