'Tell me you're mentally ill without telling me you're mentally ill': Lesbian has tubes tied due to Dobbs decision
There were several off-the-wall reactions to the Supreme Court decision in Dobbs v. Jackson, which overturned decades of ridiculously terrible precedent set by the dreadful decision in Roe v. Wade. When the decision was leaked, radical feminists stood on the steps of the court house to down abortion pills in protest. Pro-baby murder feminists took to TikTok to demonstrate their utter indifference to human life, displaying themselves eating aborted fetuses. And others were quick to broadcast that they would get pregnant just to kill the baby...
Speaking of the leaked decision, are we ever going to get to the bottom of that? Probably not. The DOJ and FBI seem far more concerned with targeting conservatives as stochastic terrorists.
After the decision came down, however, we had an entirely new wave of insanity, complete with media outrage and political grandstanding. There were also overreactions of another kind, like women deciding they would rather have surgery to ensure they would never get pregnant... And in this case, it was a lesbian... Who--and I understand biology is a difficult subject for many on the left--couldn't get pregnant if all she's doing is scissoring on Friday and munching carpet on Saturday...
Lesbians Get Their Tubes Tied For Equality?! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Democrats Go On Record Supporting Abortion Until Birth, Still Fail to ... ›
- Liberal TikToker Says Quiet Part About Abortion Out Loud: - Louder ... ›
- Young Pro-Life Man Gives Powerful Rebuttal to Abortion in Rhode ... ›
- Abortion Protesters Explain the Democratic Position - Louder With ... ›
- UNDERCOVER: Late-Term Abortion Clinics Exposed! - Louder With ... ›
- Rep. Matt Gaetz Drops Mic on Abortion Protesters - Louder With ... ›
- EXPOSED: Planned Parenthood '3% of Services are Abortion' a ... ›
- OPINION: Abortion isn't About Choice. It's About Selfishness ... ›
- Is the Texas Abortion Law PERFECT? Plus Fauci Emails! - Louder ... ›
- Matt Gaetz four issues we can find common ground on - Louder With Crowder ›