EXPOSED: Planned Parenthood '3% of Services are Abortion' a Total Lie...
By now it's apparent Planned Parenthood is a collection of lying liars who lie (see LEAKED: BuzzFeed Tries to Defend Planned Parenthood. Caught in Blatant Lies). What they're doing when they're not lying? Aborting babies. Truckloads of babies. But they don't want you to know. Planned Parenthood claims abortion services make up a tiny fraction of their operations. The media is all too quick to parrot this as well. But is it true? LiveAction did some investigating. Here's what they found...
Live Action's newest video project is exposing more of Planned Parenthood's lies. Planned Parenthood uses clever statistical manipulations to claim that abortions are only 3 percent of its overall services. The Live Action video debunks this claim.
"Even the Washington Post and Slate.com have called out the abortion chain for its deception," said Lila Rose, president and founder of Live Action. "Three percent is not a real number, but over 320,000 abortions a year and a 30 percent market share of all U.S. abortions are."
So the 3% statistic? Boondoggle crap. The most illuminating part of the video (for me) was the fact that even just one abortion procedure itself is counted as up to "four services"... all of which are being performed exclusively for the abortion procedure. So they use abortion procedures themselves to bolster the claim that they "do more than abortions." It'd be like Hertz claiming "car rentals are a small percentage of what we do!" followed by tallying up all of their "air conditioning rentals, tire rentals" etc. All of which are mandatory to rent a car.
If there's nothing wrong with abortion why do they hide it so? Seems like Planned Parenthood prefers subertfuge over transparency when it comes to their abortion services. Guilty conscience?
By the way, if this were a conservative company lying about its numbers, it would be drowning in leftist outrage. I guess leftists don't mind corruption as much when it comes to their abortion clinics. So as long as they're able to keep vacuum-sucking out of uteruses. While cargo container ships of disgusting feminists brag about their abortions, Planned Parenthood - the most famous abortion clinic of all - claims abortion isn't really their thing. As seen above, that little myth is just that. Plus a lot of creative accounting.
Speaking of Planned Parenthood lies and the modern eugenics movement... guess which couple of "leaders" share enthusiastic support for it?
- Students Arrested Writing Outside of a Planned Parenthood - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Questioned if Stimulus Money Will Fund Abortions - Louder With Crowder ›
- NARAL Claims This Dog Supports Abortion and the Internet Has Thoughts - Louder With Crowder ›
- Postal Service Running 'Covert' Operation That Monitors Your Social Media Posts: Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- Meghan McCain Unloads Over Biden's Pro-Abortion Argument - Louder With Crowder ›
- Activists Desecrate Jesus Christ Statue with Abortion Sign - Louder With Crowder ›
- OPINION: No, You Cannot be a "Pro-Choice" Christian - Louder With Crowder ›
- Abortion Provider Describes Abortion as "Act of Love." - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberals Decorate Christmas Tree with Pro-Abortion Ornaments - Louder With Crowder ›
- BuzzFeed Party Turns into Superspreader Event - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Challenges Liberal: 'Where Does Life Begin?" - Louder With Crowder ›