Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 05, 2023
Congresswoman Takes Legal Action Against Opponent Who Claims She's A Witch And 'Puts Spells On People'
The legal representation for Florida Rep.-elect Anna Paulina Luna has requested a retraction and public apology from Matt Tito, who had considered challenging Luna in the primary. Tito claimed on the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show that Anna Paulina practices witchcraft and has slept with Rep. Matt Gaetz.
The letter read in part, "You said that Ms. Luna (a devout Christian) practices witchcraft. You are hereby demanded to publicly and immediately retract each and every defamatory statement you made about Ms. Luna on the show. Because you do not have the ability to distribute your retraction widely on your social media, you are demanded to apologize and retract your statements on the Bubba the Love Sponge Show or by making a retraction and apology video that you send to me that Ms. Luna will distribute via her social media.”
Tito claimed he heard the rumors from Paloma Zuniga, a Hispanics for Trump associate. According to The Daily Beast and Tito, Zuniga said Anna Paulina "puts spells on people."
Anna Paulina also posted this video to her Twitter, showing a reporter who followed her out of the Capitol and bombarded her with questions over the witchcraft and sexual allegations. She said, "When you’re a woman who stands up to the swamp, you are sexually harassed leaving your office, accused of having sex with members, being a witch, and more lies. This is why we must drain the swamp. This is not journalism. Is this how female reps are treated?"
\u201cWhen you\u2019re a woman who stands up to the swamp, you are sexually harassed leaving your office, accused of having sex with members, being a witch, and more lies. This is why we must drain the swamp. This is not journalism. Is this how female reps are treated?\u201d— Anna Paulina Luna (@Anna Paulina Luna) 1672789470
Anna Paulina is also one of the twenty Republicans refusing to vote for Kevin McCarthy as Speaker, and even said a fellow member had threatened her over her position:
\u201cIncoming House Republican Anna Paulina Luna said \u201canother member\u201d was \u201cinappropriate\u201d and \u201cthreatening\u201d to her because she wasn\u2019t supporting Kevin McCarthy.\u201d— PatriotTakes \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8 (@PatriotTakes \ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\uddf8) 1672444173
The drama between Anna Paulina and Matt Tito stems back to 2021 when Luna named Tito in a protective order against William Braddock, who was running for Charlie Crist's seat. Braddock allegedly told an activist not to support Anna Paulina because he had access to assassins. A St. Petersburg Police report concluded there was no reason to believe Tito planned to harm Anna Paulina in any way.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Leftist Claims Clarence Thomas is a Witch Doctor | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- NEW George Floyd Riots: What the Media ISN’T Telling You! (SHOW NOTES) ›
- Chris Rufo Puts Disney on Blast! Drops List of Disney Employees Arrested for Child Molestation, Pornography ›
- Lesbian writer hired to write anti-JK Rowling hit-piece is shocked to discover the author ISN'T transphobic ›
- Disney Heir Announces His Child Is Trans, Pledges $500,000 to LGBTQ+ Advocacy ›
- Boom: Florida Senate Revokes Disney's Special Tax Breaks, Could Return Hundreds of Millions to Taxpayers ›
- Children's Book Uses Three Little Pigs to Explain Stupid Things Liberals Believe About Guns ›
- Blaze's Allie Beth Stuckey Testifies Before Congressional Hearing on Behalf of Unborn Babies ›
- Kevin McCarthy cuts deal with rebels - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump praises liberal Charlie Crist - Louder With Crowder ›
- Troll uses Michael Jackson song to shame E. Jean Carroll - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: World's dumbest congresswoman confuses witness for someone else, still demands he answer for that guy's tweets - Louder With Crowder ›