Watch: World's dumbest congresswoman confuses witness for someone else, still demands he answer for that guy's tweets
I still can't believe this is real. Rep. Linda Sanchez (Derp-CA) thought she had a witness in a gotcha moment with something he retweeted. Turns out, she had the wrong guy... yet made the WRONG GUY answer for this other guy's tweets.
Just... just watch the video.
Democrat On Weaponization Committee Tries To Expose FBI Whistleblower By Bringing Up His Twitter Activity
Problem: It's Not His Twitter Account pic.twitter.com/f5hJDf6wQH
— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) May 18, 2023
The Marcus Allen she was talking to in the House Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government is an FBI whistleblower. He was testifying about the agency retaliating against anyone who doesn't fall in line with the Administration.
FBI staff operations specialist Marcus Allen also had his security clearance suspended after he conducted Capitol riot case-related research using open-source news articles and videos ... “Because these open-source articles questioned the FBI’s handling of the violence at the Capitol, the FBI suspended Allen for ‘conspiratorial views in regard to the events of January 6th,'” the report says.
Sanchez is a nincompoop who thought she had Allen in a gotcha moment.
Sanchez: Is your account @MarcusA9705645?
Allen: That is absolutely not my account, ma'am.
Sanchez: Ok, not your account. Well on December 5th, 2022 an account under the name Marcus Allen retweeted a tweet that said quote...
She demanded to ask her question anyway! Even after being exposed as an idiot. Someone else (neither Marcus Allen) said to retweet if you agree Nancy Pelosi staged January 6th. @MarcusA9705645? retweeted the tweet. FBI staff operations specialist Marcus Allen was confused by what was happening. And wondering how this person got elected, yes, even in California
Sanchez: Do you agree with that statement, yes or no?
Allen: No ma'am. That's not my account at all-
Sanchez: I'm asking if you agree with that statement...
It seems odd that Linda Sanchez would be so quick to defend Nancy Pelosi. After all, Pelosi is an enemy of Donald Trump and Linda Sanchez thinks Donald Trump is the greatest president of her lifetime.
Congresswoman Linda Sanchez MUST answer for her tweet! https://t.co/fwVPbGFuVb
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) May 18, 2023
When you f*ck up that badly and that publically, just take the L. Rep. Sanzhez's aide wasn't sure how names or the internet work. Sanchez got bad intel. Own it. Trying to pretend it wasn't a colossal f*ck up and that you aren't dumber than a sack of rocks only guarantees your clip will go viral and you'll be a laughing stock.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Top 5 Dumbest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Moments of 2018 ›
- Democrat Demands Gender Equality in Crash Test Dummies and ... I'm Sorry, What?! ›
- Psaki is Asked About Dem Getting Private Security While Wanting to Defund the Police. Her Answer is Stupid. ›
- Study Shows AOC is Horrible at Her Job, Among 'Least Effective Members' of Congress ›
- Democrat congresswoman introduces bill criminalizing what she calls 'conspiracy to commit white supremacy' ›
- Notorious 'Defund the Police' councilwoman demands police catch whoever is throwing poop on her house ›
- Dem congresswoman's - ahem, 'daughter' - gets arrested for assaulting cop during another mostly peaceful protest ›
- Watch: Democrat congresswoman's performance was so embarrassing it can be summarized with one word, "threesome" ›
- GOP congresswoman corners anti-parental rights activist: "Do you support showing Penthouse Magazine to first graders?" ›
- Congresswoman Takes Legal Action Against Opponent Who Claims She's A Witch And 'Puts Spells On People' ›