Democrat Demands Gender Equality in Crash Test Dummies and ... I'm Sorry, What?!
Eleanor Holmes Norton, the D.C. Democrat who is kinda like a congresswoman but they don't let her vote, is demanding gender equality in crash test dummies. That is a sentence I just wrote out loud because it was a sentence I just read in this news article. Just when you think we're at the end and there can't possibly be anything else for progressives to signal their virtue and flatulence over, they hit you with crash test dummies. Womyn aren't being suitably represented in the crash test dummy community.
Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton, the non-voting representative of Washington, D.C., says the lack of female crash-test dummies means that vehicle collision risks for women are not adequately studied, according to the Washington Times.
"Women have achieved equality on the road when it comes to driving but when it comes to safety testing to keep them safe on the road, they are nowhere near achieving equality," Norton said in a statement.
To be clear, she is talking about the human-shaped items that get put in a mini-van and driven into a brick wall. And NOT the '90s band. And because I shouldn't be the only one suffering from ear-AIDS right now ...
Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm (Official Video)youtu.be
Two things. One, they do make "female" crash test dummies. I saw photos when I went looking for this blog post's thumbnail. I would have used one but was afraid her dummy chesticles would set off female censors.
The other is Elanor's claim that men and women have "differences in anatomy as well as average neck strength and posture." Can we get a workflow for when we're allowed to admit boys and girls are built differently? Because after America's Governor Ron DeSantis signed his pro-girls' sports bill, we had another round of pretending biological men aren't made differently even as biological women are eating their dust in track meets. We ignore science there, but science in this instance is enough for a Democrat to raise a stink. To be clear, I am pro-science in both official NCAA standings and Motor Trend's safety rankings.
At the end of the day, I think "equality" is less about equality and more about being a lucrative word to use in fundraising letters. Zoomers hear it and blindly send their allowance to whoever claims they're fighting for it.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Donald Trump Jr: Republicans Need REAL CANDIDATES! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Stuck with a Feminist on a Date? Here are 10 Triggering Questions ... ›
- Debunking The Myth Of Widening "Income Inequality" in America ... ›
- Hey Lady Gaga, Women Commit Domestic Violence Too! More ... ›
- Dear Feminist Hollywood: Stop Trying to Make Female Action ... ›
- What Wage Gap? Christina Hoff Sommers Completely Destroys ... ›
- Burger King Creates Feminist Ad Campaign to End 'Pink Tax ... ›
- OPINION: Why Modern 'Feminism' Sucks, and I'm Not One of Them ... ›
- Dear Feminists: The Pay Gap Isn't Real. You Just Suck. - Louder ... ›
- PLOT TWIST: 'Men and Women Are NOT Equal,' Admit... Feminists ... ›
- Anti-Mandate Protesters Arrested at a Burger King - Louder With Crowder ›
- French Police Use Tear Gas on Anti-Mandate Protesters - Louder With Crowder ›