Ron DeSantis Signs Pro-Girls' Sports Bill, Protects Female Athletes from Competing Against Biological Males
Girls' sports has become a contentious issue in American politics. Specifically, whether or not it is fair for transgender girls who were born biological males to compete against biological girls. One side points to the unfair biological advantage people who were born male have, which in turn robs female students of scholarships and opportunities. The other side claims the first side is a bunch of transphobes. One side is composed of a majority of Americans. On the other side, the radical left and whatever corporations they are able to cyberbully into agreeing with them. Something tells me America's Governor Ron DeSantis signing a bill protecting girls' sports on the first day of Pride Month is going to ruffle a few feathers.
DeSantis signs bill banning transgender athletes from playing on certain teams into law youtu.be
Girls are going to play girls' sports and boys are going play boys' sports . We're going to make sure that that's the reality. The bill that we're doing today will ensure fairness for women athletes for years to come in the state of Florida. It says that athletic teams or sports that are designated for females are open to females, and we're going to go based off biology.
The bill sounds straightforward. You compete based on the gender you were born. You obtain sports scholarships based on the gender you were born. It also gives civil remedies to girls who feel they were deprived of opportunities. Where the Florida bill gets interesting is when it comes to the NCAA. The collegiate sports organization has declared it won't hold events in states that pass bills it feels are "transphobic" or "anti-transgender." It's one of the reasons some believe Gov. Kristi Noem waffled on South Dakota's bill. DeSantis sounds like he's ready for a fight.
Let me say very clearly, in Florida, we're going to do what's right, we'll stand up to corporations, they are not going to dictate the policies in this state. We will stand up to groups like the NCAA, who think that they should be able to dictate the policies in different states.
Imagine a college football championship NOT played in Florida. Or the Florida Gators pulling out of a bowl game in the heart of SEC country. I don't think the NCAA has the stones to follow through. It appears Ron DeSantis doesn't think so either. He's clearly the one with the Florida-sized grapefruits here.
DeSantis also clearly wants the fight. The (probable) presidential candidate signed what the far left will label a "transphobic" bill on day one of Pride Month. A bill he could have signed at any point throughout the month of May instead. Let's not pretend that was an accident. He wants the media attention. Now we get to enjoy what he does with it.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Targeting Big Tech Censorship - Louder ... ›
- GOP Insiders Come After Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Jumps to Rumble After YouTube Removes Video ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Offers Full Throated Defense of Our Ally Israel ... ›
- Ron DeSantis 'Caught' Maskless at Super Bowl - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Asks If Big Tech Will Censor Anthony Fauci Now ... ›
- Ron DeSantis: Lockdowns are Making Voters Switch to GOP ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over Debunked Hit Piece, Provides Facts ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- '60 Minutes' Busted Deceptively Editing Ron DeSantis - Louder With ... ›
- DeSantis to Woke Corporations: 'We Won't Be Cowed ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis Brutalizes Opponent: 'All She Does Is Emote ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Takes Sledgehammer to Spineless Republicans - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ellie Kemper Begs Forgiveness of People Calling Her Racist - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads on Celebrities Who Attack America - Louder With Crowder ›