Study Shows AOC is Horrible at Her Job, Among 'Least Effective Members' of Congress
What she lacks in accomplishments, Rep. AOC more than makes up for in silliness. She claims words mean what they don't really mean. She gets really upset at robots. If you make fun of her, her campaign may ask her AOC stans to narc you out to Twitter. What seems to be missing is any actual work. Lots of tweets and Instagram streams. Lots of flailing her arms around when she is unable to calm down. Not a lot of accomplishments. That may seem like a partisan opinion, but now we have SCIENCE to back things up!
According to a study from the non-partisan Center for Effective Lawmaking, Congresswoman AOC is one of the WORST congress members when it comes to getting things done. Actually done. Not just tweeting about it.
AOC introduced a total of 21 bills ... Her legislation received no action in committees, no floor votes, and none ever became law, according to the center, which takes its data from Congress.gov.
"She introduced a lot of bills, but she was not successful at having them receive any sort of action in committee or beyond committee and if they can't get through committee they cannot pass the House. It's clear that she was trying to get her legislative agenda moving and engage with the lawmaking process. But she wasn't as successful as some other members were — even among [other] freshmen — at getting people to pay attention to her legislation," Alan Wiseman, a Vanderbilt political scientist and co-director of the center, told The [New York] Post.
Out of 240 Democrats, she ranked 230. She was also the least effective of all New York Democrats.
Legislating is hard work. It involves getting along with other people you may not agree with. Working together to reach a common goal. Building consensus. All things that Rep. AOC has shown no interest in doing. Even when Senator Ted Cruz reached out over GamestopGate, an issue Senator Ted Cruz and Rep. AOC agree on, she got all prissy about it.
Rep. AOC likes the attention of being a congresswoman. She likes the popularity that comes from people who agree with her telling her that they agree with her. Which is whatever. She's a NYC Democrat. She's guaranteed the job for as long as she wants it, regardless of if she's effective at it or not. There's just a huge difference between being good at tweeting and being good at doing things that matter.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder Reads the Green New Deal | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Here're 8 STUPID Things You Need to Know about the Idiotic Green ... ›
- Top 5 Dumbest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Moments of 2018 ... ›
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Throws a Tantrum Because People Aren't ... ›
- AOC Takes the NYPD to Task Over Their Trump Endorsement ... ›
- Ted Cruz, AOC Agree on Robinhood Investigation - Louder With ... ›
- PolitiFact "Fact-Checks" That AOC Crying in Front of a Parking Lot ... ›
- 'Shark Tank' Star Buys AOC Sweatshirt Just to Troll Her - Louder ... ›
- REBUTTAL: AOC's Response to Crowder! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- AOC Finally Comments on Border, Manages to Work 'White ... ›
- Police Called On Blogger For Milquetoast Criticism of AOC - Louder With Crowder ›