Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 16, 2021
AOC's Supreme Court-Packing Comments Show Complete Ignorance of the Constitution
One would think "Supreme Court expansion is infrastructure" might be the stupidest thing about the left's court-packing scheme. But there's always Rep. AOC and her alleged comments to a Fox News reporter. I say "alleged" to be charitable. There is no video and there's a chance the quote could be presented out of context. See? I'm fair and balanced.
Congresswoman AOC supports court-packing because it's not fair that, in its current form, the Supreme Court is allowed to say no to her.
The second-term lawmaker raised concerns about how Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., "politicized" court vacancies and questioned how just nine people "can overturn laws that hundreds and thousands of legislators, advocates, and policymakers drew consensus on."
"How much does the current structure benefit us?" Ocasio-Cortez said. "And I don't think it does."
Her problem with the Supreme Court is the very reason we have a Supreme Court.
Leftists like AOC think that because they and everyone they know want something, they should just get it. All because hundreds and thousands of people want something signed into law, that doesn't make it constitutional. It's why we have a system of checks and balances. The legislative branch writes legislation and the Supreme Court gets the final say making sure that legislation is legal, doesn't contradict other laws, and doesn't infringe on Americans' constitutional rights. Leftists like Rep. AOC lying and scaring enough people about guns that they tell a pollster they want gun control does not overrule the Second Amendment. I'm sure if Rep. AOC introduced a law that said everyone who makes more money than her should be taxed higher would be popular with hundreds and thousands of advocates too. That doesn't make it constitutional. The Supreme Court exists to stop silly people like Rep. AOC from gettting too silly.
According to Congresswoman AOC, the only fair thing is to add four more Supreme Court justices who agree with Congresswoman AOC. I doubt she'd feel the same after President DeSantis adds five.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Biden's DEMENTED Flip-Flop on Court Packing! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is - Louder With ... ›
- PolitiFact "Fact-Checks" That AOC Crying in Front of a Parking Lot ... ›
- REBUTTAL: AOC's Response to Crowder! - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Shark Tank' Star Buys AOC Sweatshirt Just to Troll Her - Louder ... ›
- AOC Finally Comments on Border, Manages to Work 'White ... ›
- AOC Demands Followers Report Conservatives to Big Tech ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- Study Shows AOC Among 'Least Effective Members' of Congress ... ›
- Police Called On Blogger For Milquetoast Criticism of AOC - Louder ... ›
- Here's a New One: AOC Claims Racism Causes Climate Change - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Declares Herself a 'Planned Parenthood Baby' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's Upset at Supreme Court's Voting Rights Ruling - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Demands Followers Report Conservatives to Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›