Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is
Inside baseball moment: we have an unofficial Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez policy around this here website -- only mock AOC when she truly deserves it, but let the little stuff go. The problem is Alexandria is a brazen idiot. We all make mistakes, we all do and say stupid things. But most of us take a moment after doing a stupid thing to assess and acknowledge the inherent dumbness of the stupid in which we engaged. AOC doesn't every admit she did a silly. Instead, she doubles down and I have to crack my knuckles and address it. To let such wanton dumb go by unchecked would leave me in physical pain. With that, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez got on Instagram to inquire about that black hole in her kitchen sink was. Check this out:
Thank goodness she didn't put her hand in there first and then flipped the switch. Imagine the carnage.
Yes, a garbage disposal it be. They're nice when you're washing dishes and need to dispose of the little crumbies, sauces, and other goo which won't go into the garbage without first power washing it off the dish. It's a modern-day convenience which was apparently denied to New Yorkers up until recently.
AOC's Instagram stories are amazing, I don't care who you are. I usually get annoyed when people ask questions on Twitter or Instagram like this, because people who don't understand there's a website called GOOGLE are the worst kind of people. But Alexandria is different. She considers herself a boss. An expert. As such a boss and such an expert, she should know it's okay to not know what something is, but then take it upon herself to figure out what it is. Instead, she marveled at a kitchen utility like Ariel combing her hair at the dinner table with a dinglehopper.
Based on her story update, either someone clued her in, or she figured it all out by herself. Like a big girl wearing big girl pants.
So if I had been AOC and I had asked my millions of followers WTF that growling thing in the sink is, only to find out garbage disposals have been around for eons, I'd laugh at myself. Like an "OMG you guys what planet have I been living on?" If not post a Little Mermaid gif of blowing a pipe into someone's face.
It's okay not to know what something is. It's a little tone deaf to use that ignorance, innocent or not, to then try and leverage that ignorance, innocent or not, into a rallying cry to push an agenda: bigotry, economic exploitation, and climate denial. Remember, AOC considers herself a leader. Leader's make mistakes. Maybe she should shrug those shoulders once in a while and admit she did a whoopsie. Until she does, we have to keep mocking her fight against cow farts and scary sink monsters.
Also, how can we trust someone like AOC to lead Planet Earth into a new, more technologically robust time if she looks at a garbage disposal like a husky tilts its head at a chirping fire alarm?
- AOC Says She'll Pull Joe Biden in a "Progressive Direction." - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC is Super Angry Donald Trump Called Her AOC - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC : Green Deal Deal May Have Saved Us From COVID-19 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez says she might quit politics. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marco Rubio Rebuts AOC's Tweet on COVID Aid - Louder With Crowder ›
- James O'Keefe Just Announced an Investigation to Expose AOC - Louder With Crowder ›
- NY Democrat Boss WARNS AOC Against Challenging Chuck Schumer - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Claims She's 'No Bulls***,' Hints Towards Challenging Chuck Schumer in the Senate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Congresswoman AOC DEMANDS the Resignation of Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley - Louder With Crowder ›
- How Badly Did Robinhood Screw Up Blocking Gamestop? Ted Cruz Agrees with AOC... - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Shark Tank' Star Buys AOC Sweatshirt Just to Troll Her - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Demands Followers Report Conservatives to Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: #AOCLied and I'll Prove it... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo Excuse AOC's Riot Exaggerations - Louder With Crowder ›