Watch: Chuck Schumer Attempts to 'Erase' Thurgood Marshall, Gets Obliterated by His Black Senate Opponent
Joe Biden announced that for his pick to the supreme court, he is going to judge candidates by the color of their skin and not the content of their understanding of the constitution. 75% of Americans disagree with this method. But Biden is intent on discriminating against any Latina, Muslim, Asian, or LGBTQ+ nominees. Biden politicized the process, and who better to politicize it more than Chuck Schumer?
In Schumer's attempt to make things about race, he either forgot or "forgot" about Thurgood Marshall. The first black Supreme Court justice.
.@SenSchumer: "Until 1981, this powerful body, the Supreme Court, was all White men. Imagine. America wasn't all White men in 1981, or ever. Under President Biden and this Senate majority, we're taking historic steps to make the courts look more like the country they serve." pic.twitter.com/PrEjoLrmPH
— The Hill (@thehill) February 3, 2022
Thurgood Marshall, who has a considerable amount more melanin in his skin than the mayonnaise-looking Chuck Schumer, became a justice in 1967 and served for close to twenty-five years. Schumer could have forgotten about this. He regularly forgets the names of people he is supposed to virtue signal about. Or he purposely tried to erase Marshall, counting on many in the media--like whoever writes tweets for The Hill--to not know any better. One person who did know better was Joseph Pinion.
Pinion is challenging Schumer in November for the US Senate. Or, I suppose, Pinion could be challenging popular social media influencer Rep. AOC. That's for Democrats to decide. The jury is out, and Rep. AOC has been chirpy about the senate leader. But as of today, Schumer is Pinion's opponent and Schumer is the one exposing how Democrats really feel.
We learned TWO important lessons today about Chuck Schumer
1️⃣ He employs a writer so WOEFULLY uniformed ON the Black Experience he basically erased Thurgood Marshall from history
2️⃣ Schumer’s words FOR Black people are so HOLLOW, he didnt even skip a beat when he read them
— Joseph Pinion III (@JosephPinion) February 4, 2022
"We learned TWO important lessons today about Chuck Schumer: He employs a writer so WOEFULLY uniformed ON the Black Experience he basically erased Thurgood Marshall from history, and Schumer’s words FOR Black people are so HOLLOW, he didn't even skip a beat when he read them."
Someone on Schumer's staff tweeted on behalf of the Senate, saying he made a mistake and that "of course" he remembers Thurgood Marshall. I guess someone else just forgot throughout the entire speech writing process, all the drafts, and Schumer reading the speech over before heading to the floor of the Senate.
It's either ignorance, or Justice Marshall was purposefully left out so that Schumer could launch a political attack. Take your pick.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Tyrants Like AOC Demand MORE Censorship: Joe Rogan & Freedom Convoy! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Nancy Pelosi Short-Circuits During Speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- James O'Keefe Just Announced an Investigation to Expose AOC ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is - Louder With ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Tim Scott Lights Up Democrats Blocking Police Reform - Louder ... ›
- Kid Rock releases anti-Biden song 'We the People' - Louder With ... ›
- AOC, Who Quit Twitter, Attacks Kyrsten Sinema on Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Antifa Militant Charged With Damaging Precinct Tied to MS-13 ... ›
- Tim Scott Hits Back at Joy Reid's Racist Attack Against Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock Kicks Off His Tour With a Message From Donald Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyrsten Sinema Brags About Her Cleavage: Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Scott Torches Democrats Over Encouraging Abortions - Louder With Crowder ›