AOC Claims She's 'No Bulls***,' Hints at Challenging Chuck Schumer in the Senate
Congresswoman AOC primarying Chuck Schumer would be the greatest thing to happen. Let's be honest with ourselves. The next two years in politics are going to be a sh*tshow of colossal proportions. We're going to be begging for the sanity of 2020. Just when we think we scraped the last bit of fecal matter off of the fan, the 2024 presidential race will start. Everything is going to be horrible and terrible and "oh my God, these people are all idiots." All we can do is enjoy the sweet schadenfreude when the bad things happen to our opponents. Like the chaos caused when this leftist thought leader challenges Nancy Pelosi's errand boy.
Rep. AOC spoke to something called Punchbowl News. Allegedly. It's a newsletter. I'm trusting an NBC News reporter to be accurately portraying what Ocasio-Cortez said. Rep. AOC doesn't appear to be heeding establishment warnings.
.@AOC does not rule out a primary challenge to @SenSchumer, also won't say directly he's done a good job
"I'm a no bullshit kind of person. I'm not playing coy or anything like that," she tells @PunchbowlNews ... (1/2)
— Kasie Hunt (@kasie) January 4, 2021
Exclusive interview with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in this morning's Punchbowl AM. pic.twitter.com/kJVdMUYmwK
— Punchbowl News (@PunchbowlNews) January 4, 2021
The funny thing about people who claim to be no bullsh*t? They're usually the most bullsh*t. Rep. AOC may be a silly person. But she's still a silly person who is a politician. Political Hackery 101 teaches us if you aren't thinking of running, you straight-up stay so. You don't hint. You don't dodge. You definitely don't whiff at an opportunity to praise your future opponent.
Plus, there are rumors that her congressional seat may be redistricted. I personally don't buy that. I can't see the New York Democrat establishment erasing a NYC seat when there are perfectly good Republican seats in upstate New York. But stranger things have happened. Maybe they are going to eliminate Rep. AOC. Maybe she knows this already. All the more reason for her to write "Chuck and Nancy" in her burn book.
The year just started. Anything can happen. Please join me in praying that AOC vs. Chuckles is one of those things. Forget anything AEW or the UFC puts out. THAT would be the most entertaining brawl of the year.
Making Sense of Nutty AOC | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- AOC : Green Deal Deal May Have Saved Us From COVID-19 ... ›
- AOC Thinks the Poverty Line Should Now Be $38,000 a Year ... ›
- AOC: Lift Yourself Up by Your Bootstraps? "Physically Impossible ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- NY Democrat Boss WARNS AOC Against Challenging Chuck ... ›
- AOC Encourages Rent Strike, Blames Capitalism for People Owning ... ›
- AOC is Super Angry Donald Trump Called Her AOC - Louder With ... ›
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is - Louder With ... ›
- AOC Celebrates Oil Price Plunge, Job Losses as Way to Push ... ›
- James O'Keefe Just Announced an Investigation to Expose AOC ... ›
- AOC Has Her Panties in a Bunch Over a Robot Police Dog That's Possibly Racist ›
- Bodycam Catches NYC Man Throw Chemicals at Cop During Routine Traffic Stop - Louder With Crowder ›
- Welcome to NYC: Police Detective Attacked by Thug in Broad Daylight - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC's Plan to Keep People Out of Jail: Stop Building Jails - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Denounces Capitalism as 'Not Redeemable System' - Louder With Crowder ›