AOC's Genius Plan to Keep People Out of Jail: Stop Building Jails
Famous social media influencer Rep. AOC was giving a speech as part of her side hustle as a congresswoman. Taking a break from temper tantrums, confusing her climate change notes with her anti-racist notes, and showing complete ignorance to the constitution, she spoke out on our prison system. Rep. AOC believes there are too many people in jail. Her solution? Stop building them.
Rep. @AOC: "If we want to reduce the number of people in our jails, the answer is to stop building more of them ... It's to support communities, not throw them away." pic.twitter.com/vj4BnNKEVV
— The Recount (@therecount) June 3, 2021
If we want to reduce violent crime, if we want to reduce the number of people in our jails, the answer is to stop building more of them.
I see. So instead of a "too many people in jail" problem, Rep. AOC wants to create an "overcrowding in jail" problem. It's a bold plan. Though people will still commit violent crimes and we'll need to put them somewhere.
The answer is to make sure we actually build more hospitals.
That doesn't solve the violent crime problem, the too many people in jail problem, OR the overcrowding in jail problem. Unless Rep. AOC plans to move the extra violent offenders to the hospital. But that wouldn't make a lick of sense. Some of them might wind up sharing a room with someone they violently offended. AWKWARD!
We pay organizers.
Now she's just saying a bunch of words. Rep. AOC must have confined her speech with the "Progressive Talking Point Mad Libs" book she got from 5&10. Where they asked for a noun, a verb, and a group of supporters to give taxpayer dollars too.
We get people mental health care, overall health care. Employment. Etc.
Okay, there's a point to be made here I agree with. Hey, look, common ground! Though it was weird the way she emphatically pronounced "et cetera" out loud. Side note: what's going through Chuck Schumer's head knowing that he could lose to this person when she primaries him.
It's to support communities. Not throw them away.
I personally loved how she acted as if that was a mic drop, only it got no sold by reporters who just moved on to another question.
Her stans are going to claim she was speaking in metaphor or speaking millennial or dropping bars in AOC-eese. Mayhaps. There is a good chance this all sounded smart in her head. Then the words escaped through her mouth and no one has the heart to pat her on the head and say, "that's cute."
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- AOC Claims She's 'No Bulls***,' Hints Towards Challenging Chuck ... ›
- Here's a New One: AOC Claims Racism Causes Climate Change ... ›
- AOC Declares Herself a 'Planned Parenthood Baby' - Louder With ... ›
- AOC Has Her Panties in a Bunch Over a Robot Police Dog - Louder ... ›
- AOC Finally Comments on Border, Manages to Work 'White ... ›
- AOC DEMANDS the Resignation of Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley - Louder ... ›
- 'Shark Tank' Star Buys AOC Sweatshirt Just to Troll Her - Louder ... ›
- AOC Berated, Threw Tantrum at Border Patrol Agent in 2019 ... ›
- AOC is Super Angry Donald Trump Called Her AOC - Louder With ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›