AOC Encourages Rent Strike, Blames Capitalism for People Owning Property
Socialists hate the idea of people owning property. I mean, they hate the idea of people having more than they do in the first place. But the idea of taking your hard-earned money and investing it in land or a building seems to be near the top of the list of things that make them boo-boo-faced. So of course Congresswoman AOC has thoughts on the matter (see AOC Says You’re Racist for Not Going to a Chinese Restaurant [VIDEO] and AOC’s Excuse for Bernie Failing in the Primary Is Funny [VIDEO]).
Here's AOC encouraging her followers to engage in "organized rent strikes" because capitalism is to blame for peopl… https://t.co/ZFs6FvQIKP— Caleb Hull (@Caleb Hull)1585790696.0
I'll agree with one thing. If you are having trouble with the rent this month because you, like a lot of America, are suddenly out of work, you should absolutely have that conversation with your landlord. We're all in the same situation right now. Most of us are understanding about it. There's an above-average chance you'll be able to work something out with him or her.
But the "broader" "conversation" about "capitalism?" Yeah, no. There's no nuance. If you save up enough money and want to invest in land or property, you get to do that. Whether that's a house for your family or a building that you lease out to people, it's your money, your choice. People who didn't do that don't get to have an opinion on the matter. The government ESPECIALLY doesn't get a say in the matter. Which seems to be what a lot of socialists want: Laws against people being allowed to own property.
This all leads to a broader, nuanced conversation about the government response to the coronavirus. Because there's a lot of legitimate concern over how much freedom we gave up to the governments to allow them to do what they claimed they needed to do the fight the pandemic. Rational people can have a rational debate over where the line is.
Socialists (and Democrats in general) see it as an excuse to force more government control over our lives, claiming all of our problems are because of capitalism and the government needs to start taking over industries. Which, as far as where that line is, look way behind you.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON ITUNES HERE.
- AOC Says the Working Class Doesn't Need Billionaires - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hodgetwins Take Turns Mocking AOC's Lack of Intelligence - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did AOC Just Challenge Donald Trump to a Fight? - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Refuses to Denounce Demands that White People Give Up Homes - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Suggested a New Mascot for the GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Says She'll Pull Joe Biden in a "Progressive Direction." - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Blasts Mitch McConnell 'Not Honoring' RBG's Dying Wish ›
- AOC is Super Angry Donald Trump Called Her AOC - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC : Green Deal Deal May Have Saved Us From COVID-19 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez says she might quit politics. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marco Rubio Rebuts AOC's Tweet on COVID Aid - Louder With Crowder ›
- James O'Keefe Just Announced an Investigation to Expose AOC - Louder With Crowder ›
- NY Democrat Boss WARNS AOC Against Challenging Chuck Schumer - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Claims She's 'No Bulls***,' Hints Towards Challenging Chuck Schumer in the Senate - Louder With Crowder ›