SHOW NOTES: AOC MET Gala HYPOCRISY!
We're breaking down the SAFEST recall election in California history between Gavin Newsom and Larry Elder. PLUS, AOC wants to tax the rich ... so she attended the Met Gala!
AOC MET Gala HYPOCRISY! Plus SAFEST Election in Cali History & Larry Elder! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
AOC AT THE MET GALA
- Yesterday, AOC attended the Met Gala wearing an "eat the rich" dress. SOURCE: Twitter
- Tickets to the Met Gala are $30,000. SOURCE: Newsweek
- The millions of dollars go to the Museum's Costume Institute.
- This isn't the first time she's done something like this.
- AOC still sells "Tax the Rich" sweatshirts for $58. SOURCE: AOC website
- Back in October 2020, she wore a $14,000 outfit for her Vogue photo shoot. SOURCE: Insider
- She allegedly owns a $35,000 Tesla and illegally parked it behind Whole Foods. SOURCE: DailyMail
- As of May 2020, she still owes $2,000 in taxes from starting a failed publishing company in 2012. SOURCE: NYPost
- And as far as we know, her Puerto Rican abuela still has no roof. SOURCE: NYPost
- Another blatant display of hypocrisy at the Met Gala was the fact that only the workers were wearing masks. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
- Except for JLo and Ben Affleck. SOURCE: Twitter
- The Met Gala did require vaccines, but the CDC says even vaccinated people still have to wear masks. SOURCES: CDC
SERIOUS COVID HOSPITALIZATIONS MAY BE 50% LESS
- A new preprint study published by the Atlantic indicated 50% of COVID hospitalizations may be mild or asymptomatic cases. This is because hospitalization numbers don't take into account patients hospitalized out of an abundance of caution due to preexisting conditions or people who were hospitalized for something else and later tested positive for COVID. SOURCE: TheAtlantic
- The study was funded by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- They took an in-depth look at over 50,000 hospital admissions for COVID and found that: SOURCE: ResearchSquare
- 48% of unvaccinated patients had completely asymptomatic or very mild symptoms.
- And 57% of vaccinated.
- This study obviously has limitations because the VA doesn't include as many women and children.
- This isn't the first study like this. Two separate pediatric California studies published in May found that 40%-45% of all pediatric hospital admissions were cases where COVID was incidental. Meaning they were being admitted for something like cancer or a psychiatric episode and happened to test positive for COVID. SOURCE: Published Studies
- Yesterday, some voters at El Camino Real Charter High School were told there was an issue with their ballots. SOURCE: LouderWithCrowder.com
- Ashli Babbitt allegedly received three ballots at her former address! SOURCE: Twitter
- The photo was tweeted by the Twitter account "For Ashli" that communicates with Ashli Babbit's family.
- One ballot was addressed to her and the other two were to people who don't live there.
- On Sunday, Los Angeles Times columnist Jean Guerrero went on Brian Stelter's Reliable Sources and called Larry Elder a white supremacist. Yes, Larry Elder is black. SOURCE: The Post Millennial
- A big part of Newsom's strategy has been appealing to the Latino vote. SOURCE: MSN
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- AOC Has Her Panties in a Bunch Over a Robot Police Dog - Louder ... ›
- PolitiFact "Fact-Checks" That AOC Crying in Front of a Parking Lot ... ›
- 'Shark Tank' Star Buys AOC Sweatshirt Just to Troll Her - Louder ... ›
- Did AOC Just Challenge Donald Trump to a Fight? - Louder With ... ›
- AOC Encourages Rent Strike, Blames Capitalism for People Owning ... ›
- AOC Blames and Attacks America for What's Happening in Cuba ... ›
- During CNN Interview, AOC Compares Jan 6 with "Sexual Assault ... ›
- VIDEO: BUTTHURT AOC cries about Texas & Gov. Abbot - Louder ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- AOC Blames Sha'Carri Richardson's Olympic Pot Bust on Racism ... ›