PolitiFact "Fact-Checks" That AOC Crying in Front of a Parking Lot Story
Remember the time Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shared about her tearful experience wherein she cried rivers of tears for the poor migrant children locked in cages? Of course you do. Do you also remember how the entire photo op was staged? Of course you do. Do you remember how the story of the staging went viral because el oh el that's some funny stuff right there? Of course you do. Displeased their Goddess of Bulging Eyes be questioned, PolitiFact. They pounced on the opportunity to defend their diety with a fact-check:
Was @AOC crying over a parking lot while protesting family separation? False, she was standing on a road to a migra… https://t.co/3WqFLtlmlr— PolitiFact (@PolitiFact)1563813483.0
Oh, so it was a road. She was crying over a road. GUYS, WE NEED TO RUN A CORRECTION. AOC was crying rivers of tears on a ROAD! Not a parking lot, nor a parking lot which identified as a road! We're going to need all the ink for this oopsie.
Also, the migrant facility, while not visible to the naked eye from the photographs I saw, were in AOC's "line of gaze." Much in the same way I can see Canada from certain Washington beaches. Next time I hear of some Candian misgendering snafu, I'll head to a north shore beach to wail my eyes out at the nation in my "line of gaze" which is "just beyond the port of entry."
Click on the article and you'll find gems like this:
"It isn’t a parking lot," Aguirre said. "It’s the road leading to the camp."
Well, crapsticles. This changes everything.
...But was there a parking lot nearby? Krantz said she remembers a small parking lot that was near the port of entry that wasn’t fenced in, but many people parked under the port of entry shelter for shade or alongside the road that led to the port — which is depicted in a photo from Cosmopolitan Magazine.
Daniel Borunda, a reporter for the El Paso Times who was at the rally on the same day, told PolitiFact that the tent complex was "visible in the distance several hundred yards away" from the fence.
Visible in the distance several hundred yards away. Like... 300 yards? 500 yards? Not feet, not inches, but hundreds of yards away in a not-parking lot.
These are our fact-checkers, America. These are issues that matter to them: defending the photo op of AOC crying in front of an... empty road.
Like firefighters dashing to save stuffed-animals tossed in treehouses.
- AOC Has Her Panties in a Bunch Over a Robot Police Dog That's Possibly Racist ›
- Why Are Migrants Trying to Cross the Border Wearing Joe Biden T-shirts? - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Finally Comments on Border, Manages to Work 'White Supremacy' into It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Study Shows AOC is Horrible at Her Job, Among 'Least Effective Members' of Congress - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Called On Blogger For Milquetoast Criticism of AOC - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC's Supreme Court-Packing Comments Show Complete Ignorance of the Constitution - Louder With Crowder ›
- Here's a New One: AOC Claims Racism Causes Climate Change - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Declares Herself a 'Planned Parenthood Baby' - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Berated, Threw Tantrum at Border Patrol Agent in 2019 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did AOC Just Challenge Donald Trump to a Fight? - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Tries Cleaning Up Biden's Untruth About Synagogue - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sarah Palin Gives 'Fake Feminist' AOC a Lesson in Feminism - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: SAFEST Recall Election in California History - Louder With Crowder ›