Police Called On Blogger For Milquetoast Criticism of AOC
UPDATE: The Blaze has further details. According to Capitol Police, Wentz didn't make a threat towards Ocasio-Cortez, but someone who replied to his original tweet did threaten the congresswoman. The reply tweet with the threat has been removed from Twitter.
In February, Congresswoman AOC's campaign sent out an email encouraging AOC stans to report people making fun of her to Big Tech. Rep. AOC told a fabricated story about her "harrowing" experience during the Capitol Riots. #AOClied and #AlexandriaOcasioSmollet were trending on Twitter to mock her for it. So Rep. AOC wanted supporters to snitch. Two months later, anti-war blogger Ryan Wentz was paid a visit by capitol police after a mild criticism of Congresswoman AOC. His lame criticism was reported to the police that he "threatened to kill her."
Tucker Carlson has the story.
Tucker: It's hard to believe this is happening in America youtu.be
That's it. That's the tweet.
On April 1, @AOC did a livestream with Michael Miller, the head of the Jewish Community Relations Council of New York. She was asked about “peace between Israelis and Palestinians."
Her response was incredibly underwhelming, to say the very least: pic.twitter.com/qHdwTy5pVO
— Human Rights Watch Watcher (@queeralamode) April 7, 2021
A week later, the police showed up at his house. Two plainclothes officers from the California Highway Patrol arrived, calling his name. They explained they'd been sent by the U.S. Capitol Police in Washington to respond to a threat against a sitting member of Congress. Wentz hadn't threatened Ocasio-Cortez or anyone else. He'd merely disapproved of her opinions.
Ryan Wentz hadn't included any personal information in his social media profile. Yet the police knew his name and exactly where he lived. How'd they find him? It seems likely that Twitter turned Wentz in to authorities on behalf of their friend Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
It's hard to believe this is happening in America, but it did. The California Highway Patrol confirmed it Friday. The Capitol Police told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" they referred Wentz's name because he was mentioned in a "threatening" message. They denied that Ocasio-Cortez requested an investigation.
Congresswoman AOC denied any involvement in it, which I can believe. She's a busy woman saying silly things on Instagram. And the bit about Wentz's personal info being turned over by Rep. AOC's allies in Big Tech is Carlson's opinion. Though it does leave unanswered questions. How did police obtain Wentz's identity and personal information? Also, how do you show up at someone's door claiming they threatened a congresswoman's life on Twitter WITHOUT seeing the alleged "threat?" Perhaps there are details missing.
What's most disturbing is the lack of questions asked of authorities (cops, Congress, Big Tech) between someone tweeting "her response was underwhelming" to having the police show up at that person's front door. The way the story's presented reeks of "I saw Goody Proctor tweet mean things about AOC."
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
HIDDEN CAMERA! Is "Latinx" A Real Thing!? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants to Gang Rape the Progressive ... ›
- Chief of Staff for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Admits Green New Deal ... ›
- Here're 8 STUPID Things You Need to Know about the Idiotic Green ... ›
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Throws a Tantrum Because People Aren't ... ›
- Top 5 Dumbest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Moments of 2018 ... ›
- PolitiFact "Fact-Checks" That AOC Crying in Front of a Parking Lot ... ›
- REBUTTAL: AOC's Response to Crowder! - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Finally Comments on Border, Manages to Work 'White ... ›
- Study Shows AOC Among 'Least Effective Members' of Congress ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- Anti-Cop Protester Encourages Crowd to Dox Police Officers, 'Take Screenshots of Their Families' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Democrat Congressman Demands Anthony Fauci Call on Facebook to Censor Tucker Carlson Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC's Supreme Court-Packing Comments Show Complete Ignorance of the Constitution - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House Shows True Colors, Repeats False Narrative About Columbus Shooting - Louder With Crowder ›
- Here's a New One: AOC Claims Racism Causes Climate Change - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Why Tucker Carlson Is Right About Masking Kids - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Declares Herself a 'Planned Parenthood Baby' - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Berated, Threw Tantrum at Border Patrol Agent in 2019 - Louder With Crowder ›