Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 05, 2021
Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo Excuse AOC's Riot Exaggerations: 'It Doesn't Have to Be Real'
If you needed further proof of what we're up against, I give you exhibit Q: CNN's Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo. Dead Johnny Mathis and Andy's Idiot Brother. Tweetle Douche and Tweetle Bag. They were discussing Congresswoman AOC grossly (allegedly) exaggerating her experience during the Capitol riot. Where she didn't know what Republican congressman was going to beat her to death with her own Skechers. Insurrectionists at every corner. Cops were all in on it. She had no idea if she was going to survive and it was making her feel a certain way. Of course, we know now that her details don't add up. Dare I say, it was smostly grade-A bullcookies. But according to serious journalists like Lemon and Fredo, it doesn't matter. All that matters is Rep. AOC's fee-fees. And that conservatives suck.
CNN's @donlemon @ChrisCuomo defend @AOC sensationalizing her Capitol Hill experience.
Cuomo, likening it to when he once wrongly he thought he was under fire in Iraq, says “It doesn't have to be real, the threat, for you to believe it's imminent"
Lemon: “It's what you believe" pic.twitter.com/AQUWodJZ0N
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 5, 2021
This is CNN: It doesn't have to be real.
Actually, it does have to be real. When you are an ELECTED OFFICIAL making exaggerated claims and using them to attack your colleagues, what you're saying has to be real. It's because of Rep. AOC exaggerating experience that she accused Ted Cruz of literally trying to get her murdered. "Literally" in the vapid, woo-girl way where the word doesn't mean what people like Congresswoman AOC thinks it means. That needs to be called out. Like CNN would do if Rep. AOC was Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.
Maybe if people at CNN spent less time watching Fox News and more time watching their own network, the network wouldn't suck at life as much as it does.
BREAKDOWN: Kooky AOC's Story Doesn't Add Up | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- AOC Demands Followers Report Conservatives to Big Tech ... ›
- AOC Thinks the Poverty Line Should Now Be $38,000 a Year ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- AOC: Lift Yourself Up by Your Bootstraps? "Physically Impossible ... ›
- AOC DEMANDS the Resignation of Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley - Louder ... ›
- AOC is Super Angry Donald Trump Called Her AOC - Louder With ... ›
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is - Louder With ... ›
- AOC Encourages Rent Strike, Blames Capitalism for People Owning ... ›
- 'Shark Tank' Star Buys AOC Sweatshirt Just to Troll Her - Louder ... ›
- AOC Celebrates Oil Price Plunge, Job Losses as Way to Push ... ›
- Here's a New One: AOC Claims Racism Causes Climate Change - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Demands Followers Report Conservatives to Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Don Lemon: Male soccer players deserve to get paid more - Louder With Crowder ›