AOC Demands Followers Report Conservatives Making Fun of Her to Big Tech
Redstate broke a story on Wednesday questioning whether Congresswoman AOC was near the Capitol on January 6. Rep. AOC has been sharing these harrowing tales about how she thought she was almost murdered that day. She didn't know which of her colleagues sold her out to the insurrectionists. There was something about her wondering if she would die before becoming a mom. It's Rep. AOC. She's silly and overdramatic. And according to Redstate, nowhere near the Capitol when her alleged story unfolded.
The right understandably had a field day with this. #AOClied and #AlexandriaOcasioSmollet are still the #2 national trend right now. Here's the thing. To be charitable, the story is a little he said/she said. None of us were in the room Rep. AOC alleges she was in. It's all about who you want to believe. I know who I do, and I can guess who many of you do. A "fact" checker at Facebook may disagree. But this is less about the story and more about Rep. AOC's reaction. She's calling on her stans to narc out anyone who tweeted the story. Or, I should say allegedly. This screen capture of the email is going viral.
Wow. She just won't stop. AOC is determined to sow division in already-divided country and she's going back to manufacturing our consent for big tech censorship.
She's controlled, folks. pic.twitter.com/jk4sKup8aF
— R!CKYRANTS (@slikrik2003) February 4, 2021
As we speak, right-wing operatives with millions of followers on social media are spreading flat-out lies and misleading information about Alexandria. But with your help, we can force Twitter and Facebook to take action and enforce their own rules.
Scan your social media to find posts with this misleading information, especially those using the trending hashtag. Don't tweet any hashtags yourself, because we don't want to spread them further!
Use the built-in report features to flag them for moderators. Facebook and Twitter both have built in tools for reporting posts and tweets that break the rules.
The (alleged) letter calls for people to report "threatening" posts and uses the guise of the Capitol riot as an excuse. If these "threatening" tweets stand, it may lead to violence as it totes did before. I'll bet you 100 shares of GameStop that AOC stans consider any tweet that makes fun of her as "threatening." Any snarky meme that makes her look like a chucklehead as "hate speech" or "misinformation." I'm also willing to bet that Rep. AOC knows that her stans would do this when she sends this letter out. Or, since our betters in Palo Alto demand precision of language, someone from her campaign wrote this letter or authorized her consultants to write this letter, on the congresswoman's behalf.
This is a sitting member of Congress calling on supporters to narc out anyone who makes fun of her on social media. The bigger problem is the way the social media companies are all more than happy to do so. Allegedly, eyeroll emoji.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
AOC Says Sex Abuse the Same as RIOTS!? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- AOC Says She'll Pull Joe Biden in a "Progressive Direction ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- AOC: Lift Yourself Up by Your Bootstraps? "Physically Impossible ... ›
- AOC Thinks the Poverty Line Should Now Be $38,000 a Year ... ›
- AOC is Super Angry Donald Trump Called Her AOC - Louder With ... ›
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is - Louder With ... ›
- AOC Encourages Rent Strike, Blames Capitalism for People Owning ... ›
- AOC DEMANDS the Resignation of Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley - Louder ... ›
- AOC Celebrates Oil Price Plunge, Job Losses as Way to Push ... ›
- 'Shark Tank' Star Buys AOC Sweatshirt Just to Troll Her - Louder ... ›
- Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo Excuse AOC's Riot Exaggerations - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC's Supreme Court-Packing Comments Show Complete Ignorance of the Constitution - Louder With Crowder ›
- Here's a New One: AOC Claims Racism Causes Climate Change - Louder With Crowder ›