SHOW NOTES: #AOCLied and I'll Prove it...
Crowder's got everything you need to know about #AlexandriaOcasioSmollet lying about the Capitol Riots. He also does a deep dive into the most extreme anti-gun bill he's seen. And why is the DOJ attacking Elon Musk for hiring American?
#AOCLied and I'll Prove it... | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT AOC'S CAPITOL STORY
- Wednesday night, Twitter users pointed out that AOC's office is in a completely separate building from the Capitol, and accused her of lying about her insane story.
- AOC defended her claims, and said the tweets were "manipulation." SOURCE: Twitter
- AOC responded with a press email to supporters instructing people to report all negative comments regarding her story. SOURCE: Twitter
- She then stated she was not in the actual Capitol Building, but claimed: "...the attack wasn't just on the dome." SOURCE: Twitter
- This is AOC Instagram Live video where her original claims were made: YouTube
- CLAIM: Rioters breached her office.
- TRUTH: Rep. Nancy Mace's office is in the same hallway as AOC's. Nancy confirmed no rioters entered their hallway. SOURCE: Twitter
- CLAIM: Rioters tried to break into the Longworth Building.
- AOC claimed the police officer told her to leave her office in the Cannon Building, across the street from the Capitol, and go to another building.
- At 1:22pm The Canon Building received an evacuation notice. SOURCE: LA Times
- At 1:39pm, the D.C. police issued this alert: "If you are in the Cannon Building, take visitors, escape hoods, and Go Kits and report to the South tunnel connecting to the Longworth. Further information will be provided as it becomes available." SOURCE: Tribute Content Agency
- At 1:44pm Nancy Mace tweeted: "Just evacuated my office in Cannon due to a nearby threat. Now we're seeing protesters assaulting Capitol Police." SOURCE: Twitter
- At 1:47 p.m., the D.C. police announced the evacuation was all clear. SOURCE: Tribute Content Agency
- AOC would have been evacuated by 1:47pm, and that's when she took the south tunnel to the Longworth Building.
- From there, she went to Rep. Katie Porter's office, but said the rioters were there too. Katie Porter confirmed AOC hid in her office.
- There were NO videos, photos, or tweets about rioters attacking the Longworth building.
- This map shows exactly where the riots were taking place. And notice the rioters were nowhere near AOC and Porter's location. SOURCE: Curbed
- The only real window we have showing the "intense atmosphere" AOC described is this video inside of AOC's office building during the riots.
- Katie Porter explained, 7 Jan I stayed in a House office building with another Congress member and two staffers. We barricaded ourselves in with a couch, turned off the lights, shut the curtains, and remained silent…. after about six hours, we emerged from the office in search of Capitol Police, as none had confirmed our whereabouts and safety." SOURCE: Porter's Website
- CLAIM: AOC pivoted and NOW said that pipe bombs were planted near her offices. SOURCE: Twitter
- TRUTH: There were two bombs found, one outside RNC Headquarters (2 mins from AOC's office, much further away from Porter's office), one outside DNC Headquarters (7 mins from AOC's office) SOURCE: Independent
THE INSANE GUN BILL INTRODUCED TO CONGRESS
- On January 4th, two days before the Capitol riot, a wild new piece of gun legislation was introduced to the House.
- The sponsor of the bill was Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee.
- The gun bill fits Former VP Biden's agenda nicely, as he ran on a platform that would ban all online firearm sales and semi-automatic weapons that can hold more than 3 rounds. SOURCE: JoeBiden.com
- Highlights from the bill. SOURCE: Legislation
- A database of nationwide licensing for possession of firearms and ammunition shall be made accessible to law enforcement and the public.
- Obtaining a license would require a psychological evaluation involving members of your household, and any ex-spouses.
- Must submit notice to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives and notify the Attorney General when one wants to "loan" a firearm
- Mandatory 24 hour training for obtaining a gun license
- Annual $800 gun insurance fee required
- Additional license for "military style weapons"
- Ban on 10+ round magazines
- Ban on 50 cal.
- Penalties in the range of $5K-75K
- AOC Says She'll Pull Joe Biden in a "Progressive Direction ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- AOC: Lift Yourself Up by Your Bootstraps? "Physically Impossible ... ›
- AOC Thinks the Poverty Line Should Now Be $38,000 a Year ... ›
- AOC is Super Angry Donald Trump Called Her AOC - Louder With ... ›
- Guys, AOC Doesn't Know What a Garbage Disposal Is - Louder With ... ›
- AOC Encourages Rent Strike, Blames Capitalism for People Owning ... ›
- AOC DEMANDS the Resignation of Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley - Louder ... ›
- AOC Celebrates Oil Price Plunge, Job Losses as Way to Push ... ›
- 'Shark Tank' Star Buys AOC Sweatshirt Just to Troll Her - Louder ... ›
- Bank of America Sharing Private Customer Info to FBI: Report - Louder With Crowder ›