Bank of America Sharing Private Info to FBI Without Customers' Knowledge: Report
If true, this is disturbing. Tucker Carlson reported on Thursday night that Bank of America has turned over customer information to the FBI. It's part of the feds investigating the January 6th events at the Capitol. The customers weren't accused specifically. But they fit a certain profile.
Tucker: Bank of America secretly turned over customer data to FBI youtu.be
At the request of federal investigators, Bank of America searched its databases looking for people who fit a specific profile. Here's what that profile was, and we are quoting, "customers confirmed as transacting either through bank account, debit card, or credit card, purchases in Washington, D.C., between January 5 and January 6. Number two, purchases made for hotels, Airbnb, RSVPs, in Washington, Virginia, or Maryland after January 6. Number three, any purchase of weapons or at a weapons-related merchant between January 7 and their upcoming suspected stay in the D.C. area around Inauguration Day. And four, airline-related purchases since January 6."
Tucker reported that 211 people met that profile. Bank of America, allegedly, turned the info over to the FBI. No word on whether other banks have done the same. But if the FBI is asking and the excuse is "it's the law, our hands are tied," I can't imagine that other banks haven't complied as well.
Here's the bigger issue, in my opinion. It ties into the rumored "War on Domestic Terrorism" the Biden admin and other leftists are considering. The profile the FBI is searching for can include not just people who stormed the Capitol, not just people who were there to listen to Trump speak, but anyone who visited Washington, D.C. What happens from there? Investigate everyone who was in D.C., just to be on the safe side? Use the names to dig into social media profiles for anyone who shared the wrong meme? And again, if this story is in fact true, it defies logic that Bank of America would be the only bank.
If our financial institutions are turning over private financial matters to the government, THAT is a bigger issue than a group of idiots cosplaying at the Capitol. Punish them, absolutely. It should be easy. A lot of them were dumb enough to livestream and pose for cameras. The FBI having broad powers to dig into what should be private information and companies that are more than willing to comply create a whole new problem.
Elon Musk & Why Nationalism Is ANTI-RACIST! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Offended Moron Smashes All Ten Commandments With His Car ... ›
- FBI Nabs 'Hardcore Leftist' Planning Violent Attack of Pro-Trump ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: #AOCLied and I'll Prove it... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Powerful Monologue Against 'Military ... ›
- Oh Good, Bill Cosby Has an Opinion About the Capitol Riots He ... ›
- Steven Crowder Demands Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer ... ›
- Steven Crowder to hold Mich. rally demanding answers from Gov ... ›
- CNN Accuses Trump of Inciting 'Erection' Against US Capitol ... ›
- O.J. Simpson Opines on Capitol Events - Louder With Crowder ›
- Some in Sports Media Blame Clay Travis for the Capitol Riots ... ›