O.J. Simpson Blasts LeBron and Media, Defends Police Saving Girl from Being Stabbed. Yes, THAT O.J. Simpson
LeBron James has been flopping on the Internet like someone lightly touched him during a playoff game. It started with the officer-involved shooting in Columbus. LeBron of course attacked the police, like most ignorant dickheads who don't wait for facts. He threatened the officer, deleted the tweet, the whined that people were being mean to him. Or more specifically were using his words — threatening a police officer — to "create more racism." Now that the facts are in, turns out the cop stopped a girl from being stabbed to death. O.J. Simpson shared his thoughts on the matter via Twitter.
God, I love the internet.
Wait for the facts! #LeBronJames pic.twitter.com/As2zaGQD4M
— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) April 22, 2021
You need to take your time and be a little more patient before you comment on some of these bad incidences that are happening with police departments. This one, LeBron should have waited. I'm a little upset with most of the media, because they showed us edited versions of what took place with the girl with the knife.
If your brain can't process the irony of the Juice speaking out on a stabbing incident, he also thinks Carole Baskin killed her spouse.
They made it sound as if this was another police officer overreacting and killing a young black American. Well, from what I saw when I saw the full tape, the police guy had no choice. He responded. We wish he could have pulled a Taser. We wish he could have done it in another way. But in that instance, if he hadn't done what he did, it appeared to me another young American would have had her life taken.
Meaning, another young American would have been stabbed to death. O.J. Simpson is saluting the cops for preventing another young American from being stabbed to death.
Also, if you were expecting O.J. Simpson to support your crusade to defund the police, think again. O.J. Simpson don't play that. That's not the type of person O.J. Simpson is.
I'm against defunding the police. I think you just gotta redirect those funds to better training. ... In any event, God bless. Wear your mask. Get your shots.
You better listen to O.J. about getting your jabs!
Here's what I'm trying to figure out. To you youngbloods who might not know, O.J. Simpson is widely believed to have gotten away with the murder of his ex-wife and her boyfriend. By stabbing them to death. He was found "not guilty," but to quote Cedric the Entertainer, "O.J. did it." The reason O.J. Simpson is a pop culture figure now is because of that. So here's my question:
Is O.J. Simpson aware of what people think of him and opines on major issues because he knows it'll trend? Or does he really think his "fans" want to hear what he thinks and that he even still has "fans"? I'm leaning towards the latter.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Jorge Masvidal says “Kamaru Usman hits like a BITCH!"| Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin For Jerking Off. Twitter Had ... ›
- Some in Sports Media Blame Clay Travis for the Capitol Riots ... ›
- Bank of America Sharing Private Customer Info to FBI: Report ... ›
- Retired NFL Star Hammers LeBron James for Police Tweet: 'You Can't Be That Irresponsible ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cop Calls LeBron James for Policing Advice, Shows What an Idiot LeBron Is - Louder With Crowder ›
- LA Cop Who Blasted LeBron Explains Why with Message for All Americans: 'People Are Being Gaslit' - Louder With Crowder ›
- That Hysterical Cop Who Mocked LeBron James? Haters Are Getting Him in Trouble - Louder With Crowder ›
- Oh Thank God! O.J. Simpson Has Endorsed Liz Cheney for GOP Leadership - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS News: Who Freaking Cares About Liz Cheney? - Louder With Crowder ›