Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 01, 2021
CNN Accuses Donald Trump of Inciting 'Erection' Against USA Capitol. Freudian Slip?
No one knew how CNN was going to handle itself once Donald Trump was gone. For five years, having bad opinions of Donald Trump was most CNN employees' only personality trait. At least in my opinion. If someone were to fact-check that statement, I'm sure CNN employees would deny such a claim. All while avoiding eye contact with the alleged fact-checker. There may have possibly been a warm sensation going down said employees' leg. As is (allegedly) usual for CNN. CNN enjoys talking about Donald Trump as much as most of us enjoy coitus. Otherwise knowns as doing the nasty. In the case of Brian "I'm Not a Potato" Stelter, even more so.
Exhibit Q: John Berman. Watch this clip and his alleged rhetorical mistake. Accident? Or could Berman possibly have been having a tingly sensation in his crotchal area because he was talking about Donald Trump again? Freudian slips are known to pop up at the worst times. I'll let YOU be the judge.
So you are going to sit and listen to the Senate impeachment trial of the former president of the United States who has been impeached for inciting the erection, uh er the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol …
I'll be honest. I'll sometimes say "erection" instead of "election." Not because I get the words confused. I'm just mentally a child. And LOL sex! Onomatopoetically, it at least makes sense. But we're not talking about the difference of a single letter. Insurrection has two whole syllables more than the other word. You have to work really hard (giggity) at confusing those two words. Unless of course, Berman had an insurrection in his pants knowing they were letting him talk about the Orangeman again. I have no proof of this. It probably was just a slip of the tongue. Though I hope John Berman knows when Jim Acosta asks him to go sword fighting during the impeachment trials, he doesn't mean fencing.
Side note, if you clicked this link from Facebook, I highly suggest signing up for our newsletter. Let's just say we're not too sure how reliable Facebook will be in the near future.
Crowder SUES Facebook! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- BUSTED: CNN Producer Admits Trump Russia Coverage is "Bullshi*t!" ›
- WATCH: Eric Swalwell Says CNN Should Boycott Georgia Over ... ›
- Uh Oh! New Poll Shows CNN's Popularity is Tanking. Fast ... ›
- WATCH: Project Veritas Confirms CNN Only Cares About ... ›
- EXPOSED: CNN Caught Editing Keith Scott Shooting Video ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- James O'Keefe Has Been Eavesdropping on CNN Meetings ... ›
- CNN Tries to Force Martin Luther King III to Disavow Trump. He ... ›
- BUSTED! Georgia Court Rules CNN Guilty of Pushing 'Fake News ... ›
- CNN is Fake News | Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Unending Trump Impeachment Hoax ›
- Bank of America Sharing Private Customer Info to FBI: Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- Project Veritas Scores MAJOR VICTORY Over New York Times - Louder With Crowder ›