WATCH: Eric Swalwell Says CNN Should Boycott Georgia Over Abortion Bill
California Congressman Eric Swallow is running for president. There are a few issues he won't shamelessly pander to the far left on. Facts and reason be damned (see Eric Swalwell Dismisses Mueller Report Findings, Insists Trump Colluded and Norm Macdonald Takes a Dump All Over Eric Swalwell in One Tweet). So he can't just say that entertainment companies should boycott Georgia over the recent anti-abortion bill. He has to do one better. He wants CNN to leave the state.
"Yeah, if that law goes into effect and CNN might have to move. There’s a lot of young women who work at CNN who’ll be affected.”
Set aside Rep. Swallows nonsense that "a lot of young women" will be affected. How the left still gets away with painting abortion as the only issue that matters to women, I have no idea. But how shameless of a pander is it to claim CNN needs to boycott Georgia while he's on CNN?
To be fair, and to Swallows point, (yes, we know his name is Swalwell), CNN's Headquarters are in Atlanta. So it does seem ironic they're asking about Hollywood boycotting Georgia while their Headquarters are in Georgia. So maybe CNN should put up or shut up about the boycotts.
If there are CNN employees who are that concerned about having abortions, transfer them to the New York bureau. Give NY another few years, they'll have abortion legalized until the eighth trimester.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Georgia Senate Democrat:‘Repent’ for ‘Worship of Whiteness’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Georgia Recount 'Finds' Over 2,500 New Votes - Louder With Crowder ›
- GA Gov Wants Answers Over Voter Fraud Allegation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Shows Pro-Abortion Activists Storming a Catholic Church - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Accuses Trump of Inciting 'Erection' Against US Capitol - Louder With Crowder ›