Democrat Congressman Demands Anthony Fauci Call on Facebook to Censor Tucker Carlson Post
Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-Ill.) at a hearing Thursday asked Anthony Fauci to call on Facebook to removed a Tucker Carlson post the congressman deemed problematic. When Fauci tried to say that's not his area, Krishnamoorthi refused to take no for an answer and kept rewording the question to Fauci and the other guy sitting next to him no one cares about.
Dem Lawmaker Asks Fauci If Tucker Carlson Facebook Post Should Be Taken Down youtu.be
The number one Facebook post today about vaccines is Tucker Carlson's, suggesting they don't work. There are calls now to take down his post from Facebook because it's become the most engaged post and fueling the anti-vaxxer movement online. It seems appropriate what Big Tech needs to do to take down these anti-vaxxer posts. There are calls to take down Tucker Carlson's Facebook post as well. What do you think?
To be clear, Tucker Carlson didn't claim the vaccine will give you excellent 5G coverage. Nor did he imply the vaccine is an excuse for the new world order to inject you with nanobytes. Tucker just reported the day's news of a vaccine being paused because of blood clots and offered his opinion on said news.
Tucker Carlson Tonight - You're not allowed to question vaccine youtu.be
If we're concerned about reasons people aren't getting vaccinated, I'd argue the number one reason is NOT Tucker Carlson as much as it is the news the United States called for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to be paused because of blood clots. Another factor could be Dr. Fauci constantly telling vaccinated people what they still can't do. Images of virtue-signaling douchebags who have been fully vaccinated yet still wear a mask while standing alone in an open field may not help much either.
He's fully vaccinated, alone, outside, with no one within 100 feet of him and he's still wearing a mask. https://t.co/fuYwmYFWcd
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) April 14, 2021
But the problem isn't people making personal health decisions based on social media posts. The problem is a United States Congressman openly calling for Facebook to remove a post that he doesn't like. Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi sat in a congressional hearing and demanded a medical "expert" endorse censorship. When Fauci — surprisingly, to his credit — went to say that's not his place, Krishnamoorthi cut him off and went to get someone else to demand that Facebook censor a post. When that guy didn't do it, he went back to Fauci to ask again. "Chelsea Clinton is calling for Facebook to remove the post. Don't you think you should too?"
I couldn't care less what personal medical decisions people are or aren't making. A congressman openly calling for Big Tech to censor posts he doesn't like is an actual problem. All Americans need to be concerned about that. Today it's about vaccines. Tomorrow is about any political opinion Democrat politicians don't like.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
VACCINE FACTS: Watch This While You Can... | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
- Viper Room Bartender Sues Transgender Boss for Sexual ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick ... ›
- Dennis Miller on Being Conservative: "Liberalism is 'Like a Nude ... ›
- Bank of America Sharing Private Customer Info to FBI: Report ... ›
- busted: was brian stelter caught recording a tv hit in his underpants? ›
- Police Called On Blogger For Milquetoast Criticism of AOC - Louder ... ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Summarizes Biden's Address: 'How Dare You ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Why Tucker Carlson Is Right About Masking Kids - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former Anthony Fauci Colleague Sells 'Artwork' on OnlyFans - Louder With Crowder ›