THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for Not Tweeting Vaccine Selfies
I feel bad for potatoes. Potatoes spend their life providing nourishment and being delicious. Then one day they find themselves constantly slandered by being compared to Brian Stelter. Potatoes are at least useful. CNN's resident genderless potato head only seems useful at watching Fox News and crying about it. Stelter's panties get particularly lodged up his rectum at Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. Sometimes it's because they remind him how much he sucks at life. Other times it's because when they run into him at the bar, they insult him to his smug, spud-like face. But Sunday, he found the silliest reason to get triggered. It's because they aren't tweeting vaccine selfies.
No, seriously. There was a segment on this.
Brian Stelter and his guest are melting down that conservatives are not posting vaccine selfies. youtu.be
STELTER: If Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity really loved their country, they would take a selfie with a needle in their arm. Don't they know it's not 100% effective unless you virtue-signal about it? I'm so angry about this I'm going to watch more Fox News to get more angry about this.
This was such an important point, CNN CHANGED ITS CHYRON!
Holy sh*t CNN is beyond parody pic.twitter.com/u7eoNCZsbr
— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) April 11, 2021
Three things. One, the vaccine selfies are obnoxious and stupid. We get it, you made a medical decision. I made the same decision over the weekend and didn't organize a photo shoot around it. I also don't tweet photos when I have my annual proctology exam. But it appears your virtue is not sufficiently signaled unless you spend a week picking out the perfect outfit for your vaccine. Like CNN's other resident douchelord, Jim Acosta.
Two, if you won't get the vaccine until your favorite news personality tweets about it, save the appointment for someone who isn't a complete retard.
Three, this is what CNN has turned into. A host of a cable news show complaining that hosts of rival cable news shows aren't tweeting photos of themselves. Stelter could have talked about the horrible "60 Minutes" "reporting" or all the gun lies Joe Biden gets away with. Instead, Stelter is upset that Hannity to didn't make a duck face and throw up a peace sign when he got vaccinated.
This — now, more than ever — is CNN.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder Defines 'Cancel Culture' Exactly... | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Jim Acosta Gets COVID Shot Wearing Shirt Celebrating Himself ... ›
- Monopoly's Getting Woke Update, Wants YOU to Vote on It - Louder ... ›
- Hasbro Announces Mr. Potato Head is Gender-Neutral - Louder ... ›
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on Biden Putting Migrant Kids in Cages ... ›
- Brian Stelter Thought This Book Excerpt Would Own Hannity, but He ... ›
- DOUCHE-CEPTION: Jim Acosta, Brian Stelter Congratulate Each ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- busted: was brian stelter caught recording a tv hit in his underpants? ›
- Peaceful Protester Destroys CNN Live on Air: Get the F*** Out of Here, You Make Things Worse - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Caught on Camera Admitting Network's Pro-Biden Bias: 'That's Propaganda' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Director Confronted After Admission 'Propaganda' Network Got Joe Biden Elected - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Vaccine Facts. Watch This While You Can ... ›
- CNN Director Says Quiet Part Out Loud, Admits Network Purposely Exploits Pandemic Fear - Louder With Crowder ›
- Democrat Congressman Demands Anthony Fauci Call on Facebook to Censor Tucker Carlson Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos, Acts Brian Stelter'y About It - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Why Tucker Carlson Is Right About Masking Kids - Louder With Crowder ›