SHOW NOTES: We AGREE with the CDC! Why Tucker Carlson Is Right About Masking Kids
Liberals are big mad over Tucker Carlson's recent mask comments. Here's the thing: He's 100% RIGHT! We explain why. Also, why don't cops "shoot the leg"?? Well, today, we run a controlled experiment, mimicking recent police shootings with precision paintball guns.
We AGREE with the CDC! Why Tucker Carlson Is Right About Masking Kids | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
TUCKER CARLSON ON MASKING KIDS
- Tucker Carlson is trending because he urged his viewers to call the cops on parents who mask their kids. SOURCE: Twitter
- Tucker is right, according to the CDC.
MICHIGAN COVID DEATH RATE:
- MICHIGAN: 338.6 cases and 2.8 deaths per 100K in the last 7 days. SOURCE: CDC
- Governor Whitmer blamed the spike on Michiganders for traveling to Florida. SOURCE: Twitter
- Knowing these open states are doing so much better, it shouldn't come as a surprise that yesterday it was announced Texas and Florida gained congressional seats from the 2020 Census, while California, New York, and Michigan all LOST seats. SOURCE: Reuters
- FLORIDA: Gained 1 seats
- TEXAS: Gained 2 seats
- MICHIGAN, NY, CALIFORNIA: All lost 1 seat
POLICE ARE QUITTING
- NYPD: 75% increase in officer departures SOURCE: LawOfficer.com
- MINNEAPOLIS: More than 150 filed disability; most were PTSD. SOURCE: CBS
- PORTLAND: 115 left in July. SOURCE: Oregonian
- BUFFALO: The entire emergency response team resigned after two officers were disciplined for following orders and pushing over elderly protester Martin Gugino. SOURCE: CNN
- SEATTLE: At least 110 resigned by August, including the black female Chief Carmen Best. SOURCE: Seattle Times, Seattle Times
- Compare to crime surges:
- NYC: SOURCE: NYC.gov
- SHOOTINGS up 97% from 2019.
- HOMICIDES up 44% from 2019.
- BURGLARIES up 42% from 2019.
- NYC: SOURCE: NYC.gov
- MINNEAPOLIS: SOURCE: MN.gov
- HOMICIDES up 70%. from 2019
- ROBBERIES up 46.6%. from 2019
- ARSON UP 69.5%. from 2019
- BUFFALO: SOURCE: Buffalo News
- HOMICIDES up 40% from 2019.
- SHOOTINGS up 90% from 2019.
EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE NORTH CAROLINA SHOOTING
- Yesterday, Andrew Brown Jr.'s family was able to view 20 seconds of the bodycam footage. His family's attorney then claimed it was an "execution." SOURCE: USA Today
- Eyewitness Demetria Williams, who lives on the same street, said Brown was shot while trying to drive away. Brown's car skidded out of the yard and eventually hit a tree. SOURCE: CBS
- We did some digging and found that he has a LONG criminal record. 32 total offenses since 1996. SOURCE: NCDPS
- 2 years and 5 months of incarceration
- 10 total felonies
- 8 charges of possession of schedule 2 drugs
- Speeding/elusion of arrest
- Violation of protective order (restraining order)
- Domestic criminal trespass
- Possession of stolen goods
- Wanton injury to property
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- Viper Room Bartender Sues Transgender Boss for Sexual ... ›
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick ... ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- Dennis Miller on Being Conservative: "Liberalism is 'Like a Nude ... ›
- Police Called On Blogger For Milquetoast Criticism of AOC - Louder ... ›
- Bank of America Sharing Private Customer Info to FBI: Report ... ›
- busted: was brian stelter caught recording a tv hit in his underpants? ›
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for ... ›
- Democrat Congressman Demands Anthony Fauci Call on Facebook ... ›