Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 21, 2021
White House Shows True Colors, Repeats False Narrative About Columbus Shooting
There was an officer-involved shooting in Columbus on Monday. One girl was attacking another girl with a knife, and after multiple warnings to the assailant, an officer was forced to discharge his weapon to protect the victim. The media has already started pushing a false narrative that this was race-related. The White House had the opportunity to correct the narrative and set the record straight. It would have been the responsible thing to do, especially when emotions are still running high over the Derek Chauvin verdict.
It WOULD have been the responsible thing to do. But this is the Joe Biden White House, and Jen Psaki had the floor.
Psaki was asked about the Columbus police shooting of Ma'kiyah Bryant, a teen killed while trying to stab another girl with a knife.
Psaki said Biden has been briefed on it, adding, "She was a child... Our focus is on working to address systemic racism & implicit bias head on." pic.twitter.com/E0xdeZUvJv
— Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) April 21, 2021
REPORTER: Any comment on the Columbus shooting with the cop and the two kids?
PSAKI: Yes. While any death is tragic and we wait for more details to come in, right now it looks like the police officer's split-second action may have saved a girl from being stabbed to death. We encourage all Americans, particularly our supporters, to take a deep breath with this one.
REPORTER: Wait, really?
PSAKI: LOL, psyche! Cops suck and that was, like, totally super racist.
Psaki read a PRE-WRITTEN RESPONSE to the Columbus shooting that left out any details other than the girl's age and race. She then brought up claims about police interaction that are questionable at best and threw in an irrelevant fact about foster care. Then, she circled back to the need for race-related police reform. Clearly implying that what happened in Columbus was no different.
So our focus is on working to address systemic racism and implicit bias head on, and of course to passing laws and legislation that will put much needed reforms into place in police departments around the country.
Person A was attacking Person B. Person A had a weapon. The police warned Person A multiple times to stop and eventually had to shoot in order to protect Person B. If that needs "reform," it no longer has anything to do with reforms and everything to do with being anti-cop. As if it wasn't clear before, the White House made clear it only supports the radical left. This was a prepared statement Psaki read. The White House knew the facts. They just didn't care.
Joe Biden is not a president for all Americans. Only the radical activists who have their hands up his ass and are controlling him like a sock puppet.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Brain Dead Nancy Pelosi Thanks George Floyd for DYING! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Dear Racist Chris Rock: White Kids Get Shot Too... More, Actually ... ›
- NPR Issues Insane Disclaimer on Ma'Khia Bryant Story: Some Facts ... ›
- Atlanta Shooting: Police Say Shooter Claims Sex Addiction - Louder ... ›
- Transgender Activists Chastise Olympia, WA City Council For ... ›
- Police Called On Blogger For Milquetoast Criticism of AOC - Louder ... ›
- OPINION: If We're Going to 'Defund the Police' Then We Need to ... ›
- New Report: Whites Actually Way More Likely to Be Shot By Police ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- Columbus Police Shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant Was JUSTIFIED ... ›
- Psaki Offers Horrible Excuse for Biden's Now Infamous Zoom Call: 'He Was Sending a Message to the World ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Defund the Police'? Deregulate the Second Amendment First - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Comes Out in Full Support of Big Tech Deplatforming - Louder With Crowder ›