SHOW NOTES: WAKE UP! Columbus Police Shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant Was JUSTIFIED!
No sooner was the Derek Chauvin verdict announced than the media started trying to create a new story. We take you to Columbus, introduce you to Ma'Khia Bryant, and expose all the things the media's lying about. We also give our thoughts on the Chauvin trial. Can someone say "mistrial"? Also, the cringiest liberal reactions to the results.
WAKE UP! Columbus Police Shooting of #MaKhiaBryant Was JUSTIFIED! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
COLUMBUS POLICE SHOOTING:
- Bodycam footage showed 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant had a knife and was attempting to stab another girl. SOURCE: Twitter
- FAST FACT 2: But the media and blue checks had a different narrative. SOURCES: NPR, Twitter, Twitter, NYTimes
- An innocent girl called the cops on girls who were abusing her.
- She claimed she dropped the knife before the cops shot her.
- "Abolish the Police" trended as a result.
- The Ohio NAACP released a statement in response to the shooting: "What threat did this 16-year old girl pose to the police officer? What steps were taken to deescalate the situation? Why wasn't a taser or pepper spray used? Finally, how does a call for help result in the death of a 16-year old child?" SOURCE: Twitter
- She was trying to stab another girl with a knife. SOURCE: Twitter
- Derek Chauvin was found guilty on all three counts.
- Chauvin didn't have a fair trial and should have a mistrial.
- The jury was NEVER sequestered.
- Compare to OJ's jury: Sequestered for 265 days, and that was without Twitter, Instagram, and mass riots. SOURCE: USAToday
- Yesterday Biden said he was "praying for the right verdict." SOURCE: Politico
- Judge Cahill refused to move the trial out of Minneapolis, which is appropriate if a jury can't be deemed unbiased ... like say living in said municipality and fearing your home will be set ablaze? SOURCE: AP
- Judge Cahill said Maxine Waters' comments troubled him and he wished politicians would stop talking about the trial. SOURCE: Washington Post
- Any pretrial publicity can lead to a mistrial, based on the 1961 Supreme Court case Irvin v. Dowd. SOURCE: Justia
- In Irvin v. Dowd, the court agreed that pretrial media coverage prevented Irvin from receiving a fair trial, as eight of the jurors decided he was guilty before the trial began.
REACTIONS TO CHAUVIN VERDICT
- AOC said justice still hasn't been served. SOURCE: LwC
- Protests are still going on.
- Yesterday, BLM Revolution's Telegram posted: "Remember, whatever the decision is, this isn't about a single decision. Never has been. Whatever the verdict is, we need abolition."
- Joe Biden said the quiet part out loud and praised "peaceful protests" for achieving the verdict. SOURCE: YouTube
- Biden and Kamala also pulled pages from "White Fragility" and claimed "America is systemically racist." SOURCE: YouTube
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- White House Shows True Colors, Repeats False Narrative About Columbus Shooting - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Orleans Zoo Bends the Knee to Woke Mob, Cancels Pro-Police Event - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disabled Marine Assaulted, Hospitalized By Armed Antifa Thugs Speaks Out: Where Were the Police? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disabled Marine Hospitalized By Portland Antifa Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›