'I Want My Daddy': Stunning Body Camera Footage Show Moment Police Saved a Little Girl from Being Kidnapped
A little girl is safe and a scumbag is behind bars thanks to these brave police officers in Kentucky. The six-year-old girl was kidnapped while waiting for a school bus and was thrown into a car. Thankfully, police were able to find them in a half an hour. The bodycam footage was recently released showing the arrest and emotional rescue.
LMPD releases body camera footage after kidnapped 6-year-old girl was found safeyoutu.be
Sgt. Joe Keeling said that it's "extremely rare" for them to see a stranger kidnapping. Thankfully they were able to prevent something worse from happening.
Scumbag Robby Wildt is being charged with the kidnapping of a minor. Hearing the screams of the little girl crying "I want my daddy" is only made better by knowing how much Wildt is going to be screaming in prison. Hopefully, he has to wear a sign around his neck that says, "I like preying on little girls."
Good on the officers who were able to prevent a tragedy. It's en vogue to shit on cops, going all the way up to the Joe Biden White House. But police are put in do-or-die situations daily. It takes an emotional toll, especially when things go the wrong way. God bless that this wasn't one of those stories and that everyone involved made it home safe.
Except for the scumbag. F*ck that guy.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
The Reason Police Are Quitting EVERYWHERE! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Video Shows How Little Time Cops Have When Someone Pulls Gun ... ›
- Portland Police Officer Says Real Problem Is White Liberals - Louder ... ›
- O.J. Simpson Blasts LeBron, Defends Police - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Orleans Zoo Cancels Pro-Police Event - Louder With Crowder ›
- Columbus Police Shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant Was JUSTIFIED ... ›
- New Report: Whites Actually Way More Likely to Be Shot By Police ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- 'Defund the Police'? Deregulate the Second Amendment First ... ›
- 'Stranger Things' Actor Shares His Love of Socialism - Louder With Crowder ›