Disabled Marine Assaulted, Hospitalized By Armed Antifa Thugs Speaks Out: Where Were the Police?
On Friday, a story broke about armed Antifa thugs assaulting a disabled Marine. The reason the story broke was because of Antifa-sympathizers posting the video on YouTube and bragging about it. We're learning that the man's name is Joe Hall. Hall's a handyman who was driving from a job, something that punks blocking intersections know nothing about. He spoke to the local media, who went with the lower third that Hall claims "he was attacked in the street."
There's a video of him not only being attacked in the street but of the attackers bragging about attacking him in the street. The media also left out the fact that these were Antifa protesters running "security" for another "march." They make it sound like Hall just ran into some randos.
Antifa owns the streets of Portland. The consequence for standing up for yourself is a trip to the hospital, a large medical bill, and widespread mockery on social media. pic.twitter.com/vbmyoucPZ5
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) May 8, 2021
[I've got a] partially collapsed left lung and two lower vertebrae fractured. On top of five broken ribs, a broken collarbone, and head trauma.
All of a sudden, these agitators come out, screaming, pounding on my truck. By this time I have five people surrounding my vehicle [with] AR-15s, AK-47s.
I pulled my .38 out of my right pocket. I pointed it at the ground and told them if a weapon points at me again, I will shoot to eliminate the threat. I was in fear for my life.
I'm done. I'm done working in Portland. I'm shutting my business down, and I'm probably not going to be coming back.
Hall wonders why Portland police didn't intervene, and that's a question that needs to be answered. Because the inmates have been running the city since last year. The police could have been ordered to stand down by a city sympathetic to the leftists destroying it. Cops could have stood down on their own knowing that they'll get no support from the city. People need answers that are difficult to get because it would require leftist politicians to acknowledge Antifa exists. That means pulling their heads out of their rectums.
It's easy to dismiss this as Portland's problem. There's merit to that because the same idiots keep electing the same idiots. But it's only a matter of time before this is a problem for your neighborhood as well.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
The Reason Police Are Quitting EVERYWHERE! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- What We Know About the Police-Involved Shooting in Minneapolis ... ›
- Cop Has Breakdown Over Left's Anti-Police Rhetoric - Louder With ... ›
- Caitlyn Jenner's Not Done Triggering Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Columbus Police Shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant Was JUSTIFIED ... ›
- OPINION: If We're Going to 'Defund the Police' Then We Need to ... ›
- New Report: Whites Actually Way More Likely to Be Shot By Police ... ›
- New Orleans Zoo Cancels Pro-Police Event - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- 'Kids in the Hall' Eerily Predicted Modern PC Outrage... - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Defund the Police'? Deregulate the Second Amendment First - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mumford & Sons Guitarist Winston Marshall Leaves Band - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leftist Wimp is Triggered by 'Mega-Pickups' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Portland Police Officer Says Real Problem Is White Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- Activists Launch Vulgar Tirade Against Portland Cop - Louder With Crowder ›
- Antifa Member Convicted of Violent Crime on Portland - Louder With Crowder ›