Wow! An Antifa Member Actually Got Convicted of Violent Crime, Almost Setting Officer on Fire
Here's something you don't see every day. An Antifa douchebag actually got convicted of a crime he committed. And in Portland of all places! I was under the impression Mayor Ted Wheeler declared Portland "the purge" right now. This assclown must have snuck through the cracks. Meet Cyan W. Bass. He'll be doing his best not to drop the soap in the immediate future. Or, intentionally dropping the soap. I don't judge.
Breaking: Portland antifa member Cyan W. Bass has been convicted of 5 felonies including possession of a destructive device, arson & more. Bass threw an IED at police that failed to explode. He set fire to the Justice Center. His comrades are raising money for him on @gofundme. pic.twitter.com/XO7C2Cm9w6
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 19, 2021
According to the Post Millennial, Bass will be liberated of his freedom for the next 48 months after pleading guilty to a slew of charges. These include intentionally damaging property, damaging protected property with fire, attempting to cause serious physical injury to another person by means of a dangerous weapon (I'm guessing the cop he tried to set on fire), possessing a destructive device (what he used to try and set the cop on fire), and engaging in, quote, "tumultuous and violent conduct with more than five individuals." If he were with four or under individuals, it's apparently not as serious a crime.
Americans spent the better part of 2020 watching people riot and commit crimes live on television. Yet, not a lot of people receiving consequences for their actions. Celebrities even helped the few people who were caught escape consequences. Portland has always been the worst example of inmates running the asylum.
- Portland Protesters Assaulted Two Old Ladies
- Report: Trump Supporter Killed While Portland Rioters Celebrate
- The Portland Man Assaulted by Black Lives Matter Is Speaking Out
- An Associated Press Reporter Just Exposed What the Left Wants to Hide About Portland
- Violent Portland Antifa Group Assaults Journalist at Rally
In this one instance, someone who broke the law on behalf of liberal activism is actually receiving punishment for breaking those laws. I guess this is cause for celebration. It would be better if this were an example of the rule and not just a rare exception.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
MEDIA Fact-Check: Brian Stelter & Insane Ted Wheeler Lie About Portland Riots | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Video Shows Women Twerking on Moving Cop Car - Louder With ... ›
- Mumford & Sons Guitarist Winston Marshall Leaves Band - Louder ... ›
- 'Defund the Police'? Deregulate the Second Amendment First ... ›
- Report: Trump Supporter Killed, Portland Rioters Celebrate - Louder ... ›
- Antifa Throws a Molotov Cocktail, Sets Friend on Fire - Louder With ... ›
- Disabled Marine Hospitalized By Portland Antifa Speaks Out ... ›
- Antifa Goon Jumps on Elderly Man's Car, Quickly Discovers How ›
- Crowder Takes Joe Rogan Behind the Scenes with Infiltrating Antifa ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Interviews an Antifa Protester - Louder With ... ›
- Black Mom Confronts Antifa for Assaulting Her Kids - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Shows Women Twerking on Moving Cop Car - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Portnoy Hammers AOC Over 'Tax the Rich' Dress - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did AOC's Dress Designer Steal Design from a Single Mother? - Louder With Crowder ›