Mass Shooting Prevented, Illegal Migrants Arrested Thanks to a Good Guy With a... Phone?
This Independence Day weekend, for whatever reason, people were out to harm others. One maniac was successful in Highland Park, Illinois. May he forever rot in a jail cell or be sent before a firing squad.
But then there were those who never had the opportunity to hurt others, and it's because a "hero citizen" spoke up and called the police before anything could happen. What could have prevented numerous mass shootings in the recent past stopped a mass shooting from taking place in Richmond, Virginia, over the weekend.
\u201cRichmond Police Chief Gerald Smith announces how a potential July 4th mass shooting targeting spectators at the Dogwood Dell amphitheater in Richmond's Byrd Park was thwarted thanks to a "hero citizen" who called police. @RichmondPolice @CBS6 @CityRichmondVA\u201d— Chris Jenkins (@Chris Jenkins) 1657140745
All it took was overhearing a conversation and reporting it to the authorities. RedState reports that Richmond Police acted on the information and arrested two illegal immigrants, one of whom had previously broken the law. Several weapons and enough ammunition to inflict a significant amount of harm were also recovered. (And before people start talking about how a few hundred rounds are nothing--I know, guys. I have more ammunition each time I go to the range, but then none of us are planning a mass shooting, are we?)
\u201c\ud83d\udea8NEW: Richmond police release the booking photos for the two suspects accused of planning a mass shooting at Dogwood Dell on July 4th. \n\nBoth Julio Alvarado-Dubon and Rolman Balacarcel were arrested on the same charge, possession of a firearm by a non US citizen.\u201d— Anthony Antoine (@Anthony Antoine) 1657130884
"There is no telling how many lives this hero citizen saved from one phone call."
This being an incident involving two illegal immigrants also brings further attention to the inaction of the Biden Administration on our southern border. At least one of these men was a repeat criminal, and yet, here they both were in the United States, with firearms they should not have been allowed to possess, planning a mass shooting. Perhaps the government should begin enforcing what laws are on the books before they continue to call for gun control to limit law-abiding citizens.
We know that won't happen, though. So, keep your phone close and your firearms closer. You'll never know which one will save lives.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Top 5 AR-15 Myths | Crowder Classicswww.youtube.com
- Lt Says Cops Afraid of Getting Shot to Engage School Shooter ... ›
- Texas School Shooter is BLACK? Why the Media WON'T Cover It ... ›
- Bill Melugin Shuts Down Critics of Texas School Shooting - Louder ... ›
- Top Five False Claims Surrounding the Uvalde Shooting - Louder ... ›
- Steven Crowder Responds to New Zealand Shooting, Shares ... ›
- Columbus Police Shooting of Ma'Khia Bryant Was JUSTIFIED ... ›
- Top 5 Dumbest Leftist Reactions to Synagogue Shooting - Louder ... ›
- Stats Show America Does Not Lead the World in Mass Shooting ... ›
- Texas School Shooting TRAGEDY: What Needs to be Done ... ›
- Therapist Says Patriarchy Is to Blame for Mass Shootings - Louder With Crowder ›